10-17-11, 11:03 PM   #1
ladyrhees
A Kobold Labourer
Druid forms bar not clickable

I've looked all over the forums/bug posts and found an older post from Dec 2010 that sounds like the issue I'm having. I took a break from WoW for a few months and upon coming back, had a new comp. I loved nUI before and looked forward to using it again. After installing it and getting used to the interface again, the only problem I have is no matter what I do the forms bar won't respond. This is a fresh install with no other addons to interfere with nUI's functioning. Any help is greatly appreciated, many thanks.

edit: I tried a few more times to see what I might be doing that it doesn't like, it appears to go unresponsive when and after I max the windowed mode I run in. It functions without issue when I do not max the window after logging into WoW.

edit 2: forgot to add I run in 1920x1080 wide by default

Last edited by ladyrhees : 10-17-11 at 11:19 PM.

10-18-11, 06:25 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hmm, there is usually a graphics problem when you change the window mid game but a reload UI usually fixes it. So, next time it happens, try /nui rl and see if that gets it working again. The tell tale sign of this effect is white blocks on the screen.

Outside of that I can't immediately think of a problem. if you can repeatedly get the problem happening I can test it with my druid.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Druid forms bar not clickable