11-13-10, 11:25 AM   #1
drtydeath
A Murloc Raider
help plz

just loaded in nui+,droped it in my addons folder and it does not appear on my addon list in game...what did i screw up..any help would be grt

11-13-10, 12:32 PM   #2
unknowndead
A Cyclonian

you did take it out of the zipfile i hope and make shure wow is loading out of date addons

11-13-10, 05:08 PM   #3
drtydeath
A Murloc Raider
i did ...and i just doubled ck to be sure i did.i loaded it the same way ive loaded all my others.when i get to the addons screen nui is not in the list

11-13-10, 09:11 PM   #4
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If it is not in the list then something is not done correctly. Even if it failed to load so long as it is in the right place and the files are correct then it would at least appear in the list.

Things to try:

Double check install location of both the addon and wow itself to make sure there isn't a duplicate install.

Check the path to the .toc file. It should be .../worldofwarcraft/interface/addons/nui/nui.toc.

Snag a fresh copy in case something was corrupted either in the extraction or DL process.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

11-13-10, 11:55 PM   #5
Whizzlee
A Murloc Raider
Check closely to make sure you don't have an extra folder in the uncompressed version. Had the same problem till I removed the first folder. The folder you place in your interface folder should open and show the TOC file plus the others.

11-17-10, 01:16 PM   #6
drtydeath
A Murloc Raider
cked everything out.completely removed all addons(needed to do antway)and reload.still can not find nui in my list.is in addon folder but will not show up in my in game add on list

11-17-10, 01:36 PM   #7
drtydeath
A Murloc Raider
woot got it to work..had to remove all addons and install nui first then the rest..only problem now is my chat window is out of frame

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » help plz