12-12-09, 12:02 AM   #1
euphraties
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Pallypower Intergration

one of the biggest reasons i love Nui so much is that it does wonders at clearing alot of the clutter from my screen. is there any chance that you might be able to integrate Pallypower into it as you did healbot, omen, and recount?

12-12-09, 10:46 AM   #2
spiel2001
nUI's Author

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It's been mentioned before. It may happen, though I've kind of been hoping a user would pick up the slack on that since I have such limited time right now.

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

12-12-09, 10:52 AM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
I could probably rig one up but without the ability to test it would make it awkward. However, for those wishing to try their hand at it, I am quite willing to rig up the base project and hand it over for someone to perfect it after some testing. There does seem to be a main frame PallyPowerFrame that can be used to reparent so the easy part is there. The next step is to use the PallyPower functions to resize/rearrange to fit into the infopanel if such functions exist.

12-12-09, 06:52 PM   #4
euphraties
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
well i have to say that i would love to be of assistance to all of you that have put so much work into making Nui but the fact that i know next to nothing about programing makes it extremely hard. however if there is ever anything that i could do pls let me know. also i do apologize for restating what has already been discussed, i was just in the middle of a ton of stuff yesterday and did not have a chance to read everything. so sorry for sounding like a noob

Last edited by euphraties : 12-12-09 at 06:57 PM.

12-12-09, 07:18 PM   #5
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
No worries. I'll try to spend some time on it during the week. It usually doesn't take me long to get one up and running. It's the fine tuning that takes the time.

12-14-09, 09:04 AM   #6
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Well, a basic version seems to be working. Without a group / raid test option it is hard to see how it will work in that size of a group. Here's a screenshot of it working on my lowbie pally and a version people can test out with higher level spells and bigger parties.

If you can send me screenshots and let me know which settings you did to make it fit for group and raid options it would be helpful. Worse case scenario wouldl be that it would need to be dragged out for raid situations but it would still be invisible if the infopanel wasn't selected.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_121409_145250.jpg
Views:	816
Size:	239.9 KB
ID:	3653  
Attached Files
File Type: zip nUI_InfoPanel_PallyPower.zip (2.8 KB, 715 views)

12-14-09, 09:09 AM   #7
spiel2001
nUI's Author

Just a suggestion ma'am -- make the button label "PallyPwr" instead of "Pally Power" and it will probably fit inside the button.

Looks good though... I know it's going to make a lot of people happy to see this info panel.

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

12-14-09, 09:25 AM   #8
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Rofl, thats why I posted it up so people could make their suggestions before I post up the final version. Fortunately the frame is moveable so even if joining groups it messes up position wise it can be adjusted with the different options so that at least a 5 man group will fit comfortably in there.

12-14-09, 10:28 PM   #9
Aznamir
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Well, a basic version seems to be working.
You can probably create a module to display current buff configuration, assign blessing and show buff timers on raid members, but for actual buffing you'll need some serious mojo (SecuredActionButtonTemplate and other fun stuff).

12-15-09, 04:02 AM   #10
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Aznamir View Post
You can probably create a module to display current buff configuration, assign blessing and show buff timers on raid members, but for actual buffing you'll need some serious mojo (SecuredActionButtonTemplate and other fun stuff).
It wouldn't be possible in this addon unless it was programmatically possible to get PallyPower to do this. All this plugin does is give PallyPower an infopanel ID so that when that infopanel is visible, so is PallyPower, when it isn't likewise.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Suggestion Box » Pallypower Intergration