07-28-14, 09:29 AM   #1
Voldai
A Defias Bandit
Carbonite HuD arrow help

I recently ran into a problem while I was in combat where I managed to drag the hud arrow on the current quest I was doing into my windows title bar at the very VERY top of my screen. This mistake now is keeping me from being able to see about half the arrow itself and I can no longer see the distance to the location OR the time estimated to get there Does anyone know how to reset the hud arrow? I cant drag the arrow down to a comfortable viewing level do to the fact that its basically trapped behind the title bar. Ive tried putting the game into all 3 modes (windows,windows fullscreen,fullscreen) no good. Ive also tried uninstalling carbonite and completely reinstalling same issue as well.

Last edited by Voldai : 07-28-14 at 09:41 AM.

07-28-14, 12:33 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try "/carb resetwin" (without the quotes), but be aware that this will completely reset ALL of the Carbonite windows back to default on just the character you used this command on.

After you reset your arrow (the rest of Carbonites windows, too), and place it on your screen where you want it, go to Carbonites options and lock it in place so it can't be moved again.

Uninstalling and reinstalling Carbonite will do you no good at all, if you want to reset it. To do that you would have to delete its' "SavedVariables", too.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

07-28-14, 01:32 PM   #3
Voldai
A Defias Bandit
Thankyou!!!

It Worked Wewt Wewt Ty Ty!!

07-28-14, 06:58 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You're welcome.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite HuD arrow help