01-28-10, 03:01 PM   #1
Talonious
A Kobold Labourer

Smile Seeking info on learning my way around nUI?

Love the addon,but still having trouble getting used to it and knowing what all the icons mean. Is there a legend anywhere in the forum for what every icon you could see in a unit frame means? I noticed there is a user guide forum, but it doesn't seem to have a lot of user guide information in it. Anyone consider posting questions related to using nUI there and having all you experts answer them? Or more in-depth section by section description of the default interface? If any of that already exists and I missed it I apologize. Just point me in the right direction.

Also I was wondering what the target box in the unit frame does. In my head it seems like an easy way to target what someone else is targeting on the fly. I was wondering if you could link that to a keybind if that is what it is for?

Other than continuing suffer from low frame rates at times since switching to nui and eagerly awaiting 6.0 (like everyone else) I think you have a great product that has already started saving me time and made the game more enjoyable to play. Thank you, Scott! Once I have completely switched to nui and use it happily for a few months I will become a supporter. If you want any help testing your addon within a mac environment let me know.

-T

01-28-10, 03:12 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The best place to go to for viewing the different elements of the screen in nUI is http://www.nuiaddon.com/gallery.html. There are screenshots there explaining it all.

See if that helps you out and if you are still not clear on some things come back and we can see what else we can tell you

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Seeking info on learning my way around nUI?