09-13-11, 12:31 PM   #1
phamous
A Defias Bandit
[Request]Can't remember the name of this compilation

Hello everyone!
So i changed to a new computer and transferred my WoW folder but I didn't transfer my addons as I wanted to take back the UI that had so (so normally i only needed to download it) but i can't find it anymore.

Here's a screenshot that i still have of that UI. If do think its a modification of TukUi but i'm not sure. Ty for your help!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
09-13-11, 01:15 PM   #2
Minerv
A Black Drake

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Kinda looks like the old version of Pat's Edit. (Pic #3)

Maybe with some minor edits (buffs, datatext panel?) by the guy who took the screen
09-13-11, 06:49 PM   #3
phamous
A Defias Bandit
It looks alike but i do not think it's the same. Thank you tho for the fast and useful answer .
I'm the one who took the screen and I do remember that I had to "install" the ui using a kind of exec in WoW with 3 steps.

Dunno if all tukui has that but that's all i can remember.
EDIT : Oh i also remember that on the left and right side of the middle actions bar i could click a button to expand it and it add like 6 buttons on each side. I could also lock the ui and all i had to type to go into config was /tukui
Hope it can help people to help me find it

Last edited by phamous : 09-13-11 at 06:52 PM.
09-13-11, 07:31 PM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

TukUI can be found at http://www.tukui.org/

There's many many variations of it, but they're all based on the same one that is available form the above link.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » [Request]Can't remember the name of this compilation