12-17-09, 12:15 PM   #1
johnward39
A Kobold Labourer
Micro Menu is missing

Since the new patch of carbonite my Micro menu has been missing. Is this a common issue that other gamers are experiencing?

12-19-2009
The Micro Menu is the blizzard menu that holds the ? - for help or the computer icon that tells you what lag you are experiencing, or the social menu, things like this. I know for some of that stuff there are key functions that do the exact same thing, but I do not know all the keystrokes for them.

Last edited by johnward39 : 12-19-09 at 02:19 PM.

12-18-09, 06:33 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Micro menu? Please clarify.

12-22-09, 03:04 PM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by johnward39 View Post
Since the new patch of carbonite my Micro menu has been missing. Is this a common issue that other gamers are experiencing?

12-19-2009
The Micro Menu is the blizzard menu that holds the ? - for help or the computer icon that tells you what lag you are experiencing, or the social menu, things like this. I know for some of that stuff there are key functions that do the exact same thing, but I do not know all the keystrokes for them.
Well, to find out what the key binds are for the micro menu, just check the Blizzard default key binding interface. Hit the "Escape" key, and in the pop up menu, "Key Bindings". They are listed under "Interface Panel Functions".

Carbonite, as far as I know, doesn't do anything with the "Micro Menu", so I doubt if it's the culprit in this case. Try turning off ALL of your addons except Carbonite and see if it is still not working. If the micro menu shows up, then Carbonite is not the problem, but one of your other addons is. You can then go through the "trial and error" process to find out which one is doing it. You might be able to shorten up the process by checking the information (download) page for each of your addons to see which has any interaction with the micro menu.

An after thought: If you use an action bar replacement (such as Dominos) you might have accidentally hidden the micro menu. I only mention Dominos because I use it, and I know you can hide the micro menu with it.

12-23-09, 05:39 PM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Carbonite does not change any of those buttons. I did see some weird display issues with some of them one day last week when my son way playing on the Vista computer, but it fixed itself later in the day. Could be a Blizzard bug.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Micro Menu is missing