09-24-10, 09:52 PM   #1
Fraggs
A Murloc Raider
Location/Clock

I just downloaded and installed nUI today, and I am finding it to be quite the amazing little layout. However, I'm finding that the minimap is just way too small for my tastes. I also have titanpanel that shows all the information in there anyway, minus the hover targets which I find distracting anyway, constantly flickering at me. The question is, how do I get rid of that location/clock/hovertarget window so that I can expand my minimap even further into that space?

09-24-10, 10:42 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The problem is that that area is also used to hold the focus or mouseover ( can't remember which at the moment ).

The one thing you can look at to see what can be done is look at the layout files. That lets you rearrange things somewhat but do things a step at a time so that you can see the effect as things are linked position wise.

09-25-10, 03:15 PM   #3
Fraggs
A Murloc Raider
Yeah, turned out to be a bit too much of a headache. And aside from buffs and unit frames it's the only thing I don't like, but I can adapt. And I already fixed buffs with the Aura Addon. Now just to figure out how to tweak unit frames and I'm set. Thank you for the response though.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Customizing Layouts » Location/Clock