11-02-08, 03:35 AM   #101
Elysium
A Defias Bandit
Hi, I just installed this UI and it came out pretty good on my hunter, I'm only missing the black bar on top and cant figure it out >:[ When I log on my priest, the half of the addons wont work and it looks like garbage, my main concern is the chat mods and the action bars. I cant get them to be in the black panel like my hunter and the pictures you have posted, the only way I can see any action bars is if I load the default Blizzard bar =(

Hunter:

Priest:

Last edited by Elysium : 11-02-08 at 04:51 PM.
11-04-08, 02:47 PM   #102
Elysium
A Defias Bandit
Bump. Going crazy here
11-04-08, 02:57 PM   #103
Veniche
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Elysium

You've disabled the Satrina Buff Frames addon. Re-enable that, and the bar will come back.

There is an option in SBF to display buff bars like you have displayed there with Elkano's.

The addons aren't working well for the priest because you forgot to make another copy of the (Charactername) folder. You need one of those for each your characters on the same server. For different servers, then make copies of the (Server Name) folder as necessary.

Seikun

Enter Macaroon bar config mode (/mac config) and right-click the bar you wish to make into a stealth bar. Check the box next to Stealth. Then enter Stealth, which will cause the bar to 'disappear'. Now you just need to readd buttons to this new bar.

Last edited by Veniche : 11-04-08 at 03:08 PM.
11-06-08, 12:02 AM   #104
jaldaan01
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Veniche View Post
Elysium

Enter Macaroon bar config mode (/mac config) and right-click the bar you wish to make into a stealth bar. Check the box next to Stealth. Then enter Stealth, which will cause the bar to 'disappear'. Now you just need to readd buttons to this new bar.
I did this and now when i unstealth my main key are gone. plus when in stealth mode my stealth key are not binding like sap or cheapshot not sure what im doing wrong at this point maybe you or someone can clear this up for me lol. thanks
11-06-08, 04:21 PM   #105
Veniche
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by jaldaan01 View Post
I did this and now when i unstealth my main key are gone. plus when in stealth mode my stealth key are not binding like sap or cheapshot not sure what im doing wrong at this point maybe you or someone can clear this up for me lol. thanks
Empty buttons 'disappear' until you begin to drag a spell from your spellbook, then they should appear. To make them appear whether or not they are empty, check the option Show Grid when in the right-click menu of a bar.

As for the bindings, you may be confused by a slight change from Trinity. In Trinity, clicking the green key above the spellbook would activate binding mode for all buttons regardless of where they are. In Macaroon, clicking the green key only activates the binding mode for the spellbook and not the bars.

To bind buttons that are on action bars, type /mac bind.
11-08-08, 08:22 PM   #106
jaldaan01
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Veniche View Post
Empty buttons 'disappear' until you begin to drag a spell from your spellbook, then they should appear. To make them appear whether or not they are empty, check the option Show Grid when in the right-click menu of a bar.

As for the bindings, you may be confused by a slight change from Trinity. In Trinity, clicking the green key above the spellbook would activate binding mode for all buttons regardless of where they are. In Macaroon, clicking the green key only activates the binding mode for the spellbook and not the bars.

To bind buttons that are on action bars, type /mac bind.
thanks now i have a new problem and not sure what too do at this point
I have the screen shot and i tried the repair thing and its not working.
Any advice would be greatful thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_110808_201848.jpg
Views:	553
Size:	364.4 KB
ID:	2044  

Last edited by jaldaan01 : 11-08-08 at 08:27 PM.
11-08-08, 10:00 PM   #107
Unacceptable
A Murloc Raider
Hey

Love the UI, just installed it today with almost no problems.

But have a couple questions that I didn't see answered here, or if they were sorry I missed them.

Is there a way to make the XP Bar show and also the bag bar or at least Ammo pouch, as I play a hunter and would like to see where my arrows are at without shift+B all the time. 'Cause i'd probably forget, haha.

Thanks!
11-09-08, 07:07 PM   #108
Veniche
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by jaldaan01 View Post
thanks now i have a new problem and not sure what too do at this point
I have the screen shot and i tried the repair thing and its not working.
Any advice would be greatful thanks.
Did you rename folders correctly?

Originally Posted by Unacceptable View Post
Hey

Love the UI, just installed it today with almost no problems.

But have a couple questions that I didn't see answered here, or if they were sorry I missed them.

Is there a way to make the XP Bar show and also the bag bar or at least Ammo pouch, as I play a hunter and would like to see where my arrows are at without shift+B all the time. 'Cause i'd probably forget, haha.

Thanks!
XP Bars are back as they appear in the screenshots in the latest version (1.52) after a temporary patch intermission.

You can make your own bag bar with /mac create bag, but I can't say another bar will fit in well with the current layout.

Alternatively, you could just drag a stack of ammo on to the existing action bars, and track it from there.

A third option is to use the SLDataText addon to show your Bag/Ammo status. Open it up with /sldatatext and configure the Bag component on the left.
11-12-08, 01:55 AM   #109
cheatz
A Kobold Labourer
Can I ask why you used Macaroon instead of other bar addons such as Bartender 4 and Dominos? The reason I ask is becuase Ive found Mac to be less user friendly (maybe Im a newb lol).
11-12-08, 05:19 PM   #110
Veniche
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by cheatz View Post
Can I ask why you used Macaroon instead of other bar addons such as Bartender 4 and Dominos? The reason I ask is becuase Ive found Mac to be less user friendly (maybe Im a newb lol).
1. I used to use Trinity, whose author replaced with Macaroon. So I was already used to many of Macaroon's gimmicks from having used Trinity.

2. The ability to build macros into buttons, rather than drag them from the Macro panel is a lot more intuitive to me. Plus the nested macros have no length limitations.

3. Macaroon/Trinity both 'create' action buttons, rather than adapt the default Blizzard buttons. This meant, if I disabled Macaroon/Trinity, I could mess around all I wanted with other addons or the default Blizzard interface (like take everything off the bars), without affecting my Macaroon setup.

4. Macaroon has an XP/Rep bar module, which I've found to be very handy to view two reputations simultaneously or a reputation and my XP bar.

5. It's less complicated than InfiniBar

Don't worry though, I've had other complaints/feedback about Macaroon being complicated to use.
11-14-08, 04:31 PM   #111
GamerChet
A Kobold Labourer
Hey Veniche, Great job on the UI, I've been loving using it on my pally and my new Death Knight. I have a couple questions, though:
  1. The vehicle bar that pops up periodically covers up the actionbars that you have set up
  2. The death knight rune display seems to be immovable. It's permantly attached to the upper-left hand corner of my screen.
  3. Do you have any idea how to enable tooltip names and descriptions?

Any ideas on these?
11-14-08, 05:52 PM   #112
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

There's some much awesome stuff in your UI (I love how you handled the buffs), it makes me want to build a new UI as well.

Over the last 3 days I created about 5 UIs >.>
It's more addicting than actually playing!
11-15-08, 12:05 AM   #113
wulfy27
Addon Junkie

yay! I'm not the only one...
11-21-08, 09:47 AM   #114
Frimmy
A Murloc Raider
If u want a movable runeframe. Dl the mod called runewatch, works perfect for me.

I'm also wondering about a few thigs.
1. If i enter a vehickle, or as a unholy DK come back as a ghoul i can't see the attack buttons, it just stays as if i were a DK. Prob just me not beeing able to config macaroon, but if u have a fix for it i'd love to know ^^
edit: trolled the web and found it

2. If u see on the picture i provided u can see that the lower middle buttons gets covered by a frame. Is there a way to fix this? It works perfectly for my hunter, but not for my DK :S

Last edited by Frimmy : 11-21-08 at 10:42 AM.
11-22-08, 06:51 AM   #115
Kanavel
A Defias Bandit
Hey dude, beautiful UI, really organized. Love it.

Just having a minor problem regarding stealth. Seems as though when I enter stealth my main bar doesn't actually switch to a stealth bar.

I've looked around in /bf and /mac menu for an option that changes otherwise but haven't had any luck. Any help would be great.
11-22-08, 09:32 AM   #116
Frimmy
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Kanavel View Post
Hey dude, beautiful UI, really organized. Love it.

Just having a minor problem regarding stealth. Seems as though when I enter stealth my main bar doesn't actually switch to a stealth bar.

I've looked around in /bf and /mac menu for an option that changes otherwise but haven't had any luck. Any help would be great.
well if u look up, u'll see veniche wrote how to do this.

11-22-08, 03:34 PM   #117
Kanavel
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Frimmy View Post
Ok so I've figured that part out already, question is how do I bind the stealth keys to mimic the other bars keybinds.
11-23-08, 04:18 AM   #118
Frimmy
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Kanavel View Post
Ok so I've figured that part out already, question is how do I bind the stealth keys to mimic the other bars keybinds.
Not quite sure what you're asking, but /mac config, rightclick and press the bottom button that says button count. Then /mac bind to keybind i guess.

All this while your in stealth
11-25-08, 09:21 AM   #119
Unacceptable
A Murloc Raider
Hey,

One more question.

Every time I try and control something (dragons in Dragonblight, Tanks etc) it's not bringing up the vehicle bar with the powers and option to dismount the vehicle, any suggestions?

Thanks!
11-28-08, 01:33 AM   #120
Frimmy
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Unacceptable View Post
Hey,

One more question.

Every time I try and control something (dragons in Dragonblight, Tanks etc) it's not bringing up the vehicle bar with the powers and option to dismount the vehicle, any suggestions?

Thanks!
/mac config right click, then select posesses, enter a vehicle and add buttons

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released Compilations » The Onslaught UI - Information without the clutter