09-01-06, 11:17 PM   #1
Jakets
A Murloc Raider
LootTyFu Any chance of an update?

This is the only one holding me back from upgrading to fubar 2.0 can anyone please make it work? Thanks
09-02-06, 12:42 AM   #2
ckknight
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
No chance. Tekkub, the author, uses GroupFu instead, so there's no reason for him to update LootTyFu.
09-02-06, 03:11 AM   #3
Jakets
A Murloc Raider
Ah cool, thanks. Its exactly what i was looking for. Now if you can only fix the latest fubar release I will fully switch over to 2.0
09-02-06, 12:55 PM   #4
ckknight

Originally Posted by Jakets
Ah cool, thanks. Its exactly what i was looking for. Now if you can only fix the latest fubar release I will fully switch over to 2.0
See, that's fully unhelpful. I can't "fix" FuBar if I don't know specifically what's wrong.
09-02-06, 02:38 PM   #5
Jakets
A Murloc Raider
Check your fubar 2.0 addon comments, i posted there along with a few others. Sorry i figured you had already read it.
09-02-06, 02:38 PM   #6
speak
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

fubar 2.0 works flawlessly for me!

even for all my non-2.0 plugins, using the compat mod CK so thoughtfully included for us
09-02-06, 02:43 PM   #7
Jakets
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by speak
fubar 2.0 works flawlessly for me!

even for all my non-2.0 plugins, using the compat mod CK so thoughtfully included for us
Good for you, lol. Unfortunantly me and a few others that have the latest release are having problems. My only problem is that fubar is not moving down the player frame, buff frame, and minimap, instead it just overlaps them.
09-02-06, 03:55 PM   #8
brotherhobbes
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
Originally Posted by Jakets
Good for you, lol. Unfortunantly me and a few others that have the latest release are having problems. My only problem is that fubar is not moving down the player frame, buff frame, and minimap, instead it just overlaps them.
i also have no problems with fubar.

there is an option to auto-adjust frames you could try, if you haven't already.

mostly likely ckknight does NOT read the file comments looking for bugs. there is a bug reporting link listed in the description: http://ckknight.wowinterface.com/por...=54&a=listbugs or there's the wowace flyspray bug tracker: http://www.wowace.com/flyspray/index...=all&project=3
09-02-06, 05:07 PM   #9
nielc
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Im no pro but..

99% of fubar 2.0's current problems are related to the user not deleting their old fubar folders first, removing savedvariables also helps clear up alot of issues. if yer still having problems try those 2 things first
09-02-06, 05:18 PM   #10
Jakets
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by nielc
99% of fubar 2.0's current problems are related to the user not deleting their old fubar folders first, removing savedvariables also helps clear up alot of issues. if yer still having problems try those 2 things first
I always do those things, and did this time as well. Also tried the auto adjust frames, it dosent work in his latest release. Also why wouldent he read his own addons thread? Not everyone actively follows every addon creators multiple websites and bug reporting locations. I post on the addons comment page, if thats not good enough sorry.
09-02-06, 06:34 PM   #11
ckknight

Fine, I'll post a fix.

I give so much, and yet you still tear me apart.

*whimper*
09-02-06, 06:55 PM   #12
Jakets
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by ckknight
Fine, I'll post a fix.

I give so much, and yet you still tear me apart.

*whimper*
Hey im not ungreatful, i have used fubar since the first week of its release, i turned every person in my house (4) from titan to Fu. Its just that rarely, ohhhh so rarely does everything on fubar work. I spend 99% of my addon updating time trying to find the right combination of plugins and fubar versions that work together.. lol Its just frustrating since so many things go wrong, either on Fubars end, or the plugins end.
09-02-06, 08:48 PM   #13
ckknight

try the latest version.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » LootTyFu Any chance of an update?