01-19-08, 02:47 AM   #1
Dobalu
A Defias Bandit
PVP Timer Announcer?

Hey, I've been looking for a nice PVP Timer Announcer (Iceblood Tower in 1:43, Stables in 2:11), etc. I've tried Deadly Boss Mods but can't stand the look of the timers. I really like the timers that come with SSPVP, but those (as far as I'm concerned) aren't able to be announced, so I'm always finding myself typing it out like: "IBT in 1:43" and such, which isn't the BIGGEST deal, but still annoying, especially when i'm typing out several timers. Anyone know any addons?

Thanks,
-Dob
01-19-08, 06:03 AM   #2
Ailae
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Maybe Capping from over at WowAce, can be downloaded from http://files.wowace.com/

With it, you get bars (pretty customizable as far as looks goes) and you can click those bars to announce the timers. For example, CTRL+click is announce to /bg. SHIFT+click is announce to /say.
01-19-08, 03:18 PM   #3
Dobalu
A Defias Bandit
hmm.. alright, i'll try it out, thanks!
01-19-08, 03:30 PM   #4
Slakah
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Or SSPVP2 (will do).
01-19-08, 04:56 PM   #5
Dobalu
A Defias Bandit
yea, SSPVP2 is what i currently use, but it doesn't have an announcer feature, so I find myself manually typing out the timers. Already put in a request to the author of it for an announcer feature to be put in or something.

Oh, and I tried out Capping. It's... eh... alright, I guess... kind of annoying, but it does it's job until I find "the next best thing".

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » PVP Timer Announcer?