09-14-06, 10:47 AM   #1
Melizar
A Murloc Raider
Pet Autocast?

OK...My spells can't autocast, what about VW Sacrifice when my or his HP => X...

Please let me know...

Melizar
09-14-06, 11:42 AM   #2
gariig
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Not anymore, pet spells require a key to be hit. I believe Servitude you can bind a "do the smart thing" key. Where if you press it Servitude will try and figure out what's the best ability to use at that moment. However, I don't use Servitude anymore so don't quote me on this.
09-14-06, 12:17 PM   #3
Melizar
A Murloc Raider
OK...Next step

OK...That's cleared up...So now the solution...Is there an AnyAction command string I can use that will engage Sacrifice when I hit anything.

Example: Fighting, VW goes below 25%, or I go below 25%. Sacrifice is "qued", I continue moving/attacking/Use bandages or healthsone these being player input...Thus Sacrifice goes off "automatically".

I am new to the modding thing, so anyone with solid knowledge, your input would be greatly appreciated.

Melizar
12-28-06, 12:28 AM   #4
NimbleRabit
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
No you cannot do this. Conditional commands (like sacrificing a voidwalker when below 25%) cannot be used in combat (for the most part). Also I don't think you can hook things into movement keys and such anymore.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Class Discussions » Pet Autocast?