07-21-11, 01:33 AM   #1
starlon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Discolored drop down menu on GIT Control Panel page.

I'm using Chrome. This is the little dropdown next to a repo under the 'GIT Control Panel' section of the author tools.

Here's another screenshot showing the web page, with the dropdown circled.

http://imgur.com/MnniF&MjYOq

I'm not using any addons or anything. Just default settings as they came packaged with Chrome.

Legalize WoW gold purchases directly from Blizzard! Yeah, my doctor thinks I'm crazy too. >.<

"It was either going to school for programming or working at the Genetically Modified Wildlife Preserve. I've always had a love for the wildlife, but technology won out in the end."

Note: If you know of a library that you want to make available in your own scripts. let me know and I'll see about writing a plugin for it.

LCD4WoW
07-21-11, 01:53 AM   #2
starlon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Just occurred to me that this is likely due to Unity's default look-and-feel profile that I'm using.

Legalize WoW gold purchases directly from Blizzard! Yeah, my doctor thinks I'm crazy too. >.<

"It was either going to school for programming or working at the Genetically Modified Wildlife Preserve. I've always had a love for the wildlife, but technology won out in the end."

Note: If you know of a library that you want to make available in your own scripts. let me know and I'll see about writing a plugin for it.

LCD4WoW
07-21-11, 10:14 AM   #3
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Yeah, looks like your custom style is overriding my selector css. Default Chrome it looks fine.
07-21-11, 11:42 AM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
I did suggest last night that it might be a skin that was messing it up. Go me for guessing right! RAWR!
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Discolored drop down menu on GIT Control Panel page.