Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04-02-13, 11:04 AM   #1
Vinoue
A Defias Bandit
Need codes to create a new addon.

Hi there!
I've recently started using an addon called "CloudyTooltipMod" and I would like to create a new addon with almost the same features.
Basically, I just want to add class color to my(and others) characters name on the tooltip. I searched around and found the lua code to add class colors to the names so I did that and used http://addon.ziuo.net/ to create it. Problem is; I tried to just copy/paste a few lines from the "CloudyTooltipMod" into the new one. It didn't work, obviously.
I might as well just use the Cloudy addon - but it has features I'm not interested in. So I could use some help with the codes. Onwards!
Look at the picture below. The picture shows what I currently have; a combination between the class color lua I added AND the CloudyTooltipInfo(an extension to the Cloudy addon). So here's what I need:
Pink lines = I want a border color!
Red line = I don't want to see titles or item level.
Light Blue line = A guild color would be nice.
Yellow line = A level color would also be nice.
Purple line = I want class colors on the class.
I have also linked my addon, in case that'd help.

Could anyone help me with this? I just need the codes, I think I can put in the colors myself. Thanks in advance.

File: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w85ifj565yhruto/MNlh4EVDQB

ALSO I forgot to ask: is it possible to perhaps INSTEAD change color of MyRolePlay's "light" tooltip version? On the character name+surname, of course. Because my addon and MRP seems to go well with eachother. How can I change the color of that? Showing a picture below so you can see what I mean:

Last edited by Vinoue : 04-02-13 at 12:27 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Need codes to create a new addon.