10-30-11, 04:01 AM   #1
Kywin
A Fallenroot Satyr

Camera View Macro

To any and all that can help,

Trying to write a simple macro that will toggle between two camera views. (i.e. button press toggles camera from view 3 to camera view 1 alternately with each key press.

From what I have been able to piece together...

/Script SetView(3); SetView(3)
/Script SetView(1); SetView(1)

Ultimately, keypress does set the view to position three, but subsequent key presses do nothing.

Thanks in Advance!
10-30-11, 04:51 AM   #2
Mike-N-Go
A Theradrim Guardian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Do you have that in the same macro?

Try putting the scripts in two different macros, for each press of the macro runs the same thing; you are yet to do a toggle.

I do not currently have access to WoW (accidentally deleted it =/); yet, for all in one macro, you could do something like this:

Code:
/run if setV == 1 then SetView(3); setV = 3; else setV = 1; SetView(1) end
I do not have access to WoW, so I am unable to test it.

Let us know how/if it works!

Author of Daily Bean Counter, MyNameTogglesWhenIAFKorDND, Extended Shutdown Warning, Auto Mail Director, Duel Nullify, Spec Transmiter, Say Again, Window Teller, Who Crafts, Ad Repeater, Privy Cork, Mac Backup, and more.
10-30-11, 08:33 PM   #3
Kywin
A Fallenroot Satyr

Fantastic! Thanks so much. I cannot explain to you, the time I have wasted trying to figure that out on my own!

10-31-11, 04:44 PM   #4
Kywin
A Fallenroot Satyr

If you're still around...being as helpful as you have been...

Regarding previous macro, what do you think the issue is with conditional triggers for mount/dismount automation? There are several mods out there (combat cam/Dynamic Cam) that look like they have attempted this, but ultimately they break...
10-31-11, 05:06 PM   #5
Mike-N-Go
A Theradrim Guardian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kywin View Post
If you're still around...being as helpful as you have been...

Regarding previous macro, what do you think the issue is with conditional triggers for mount/dismount automation? There are several mods out there (combat cam/Dynamic Cam) that look like they have attempted this, but ultimately they break...
Your question is vague, may you clarify?

Author of Daily Bean Counter, MyNameTogglesWhenIAFKorDND, Extended Shutdown Warning, Auto Mail Director, Duel Nullify, Spec Transmiter, Say Again, Window Teller, Who Crafts, Ad Repeater, Privy Cork, Mac Backup, and more.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Macro Help » Camera View Macro