Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10-28-12, 07:56 PM   #1
Hanter
A Fallenroot Satyr
Suggestion idea for carbonite

Sometimes it takes a lot of looking at the maps to find a path that would lead you to your destination and of you leave a marker of where you want to go its only a straight line. I was thinking that there can be a feature where you can mark on the map a series of locations that you can then travel to in a line and that way you can make your own path weather its flight or on foot.

This would be for some people who don't have the flight paths or for people who like me have low level friends who want to get to dungeons such as Shadowfang Keep where there is no flight path nearby or to it and i would have to lead the low level friend along the path. I would then have to constantly open and close the map making sure i am on the correct path to the dungeon. With this idea i could look at the map once and mark target points along the path i want to take and then close the map and watch the pointer to tell me where the next checkpoint is. By doing this i wont have to use the map at all till i get there or have another need for it.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Suggestion idea for carbonite