02-16-13, 08:41 PM   #1
Nubee
A Murloc Raider
Herb/mineing issue

ok i have looked and looked and cant seem to find a way to make this easier. basically i have the carbonite map minimized in the upper right hand corner where the old in game mouse use to be. i then have the docked in game map on the top left hand corner. when i do my route i like the carbonite way point and the lines on the map but i cant see any of the yellow dots from the nodes. i know this is an issue with wow in general and that the yellow dots are on the small docked window.

my question is, is there a way to make that docked window bigger and keep the lines on there when the route is activated? i know its possible cause i use to have it set up perfectly, i had to rebuild my computer and it messed up everything and i cant figure out how to set this back up properly. if any one wants better pictures i can screen shot what im talking about to make it easier to figure out.

if this has already been figured out if you can shoot me a link that would help as well, but i searched and i cant find a solution to what im looking for.

02-17-13, 05:42 AM   #2
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Have you tried merging Carb's map with the Blizzard map?

02-17-13, 10:41 AM   #3
Nubee
A Murloc Raider
Yes i merged them but i only get the little docked square/circle one in the upper left hand corner (which i know it can be moved) unless im doing something wrong. im sure its got something to do with layers but i cant seem to figure it out.

02-17-13, 04:32 PM   #4
aracthebold
Premium Member

Premium Member
when you merge the maps the mining node will flash on the carb map. You might have to adjust the transparency to see them better.

02-17-13, 05:03 PM   #5
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Nubee View Post
i have the carbonite map minimized in the upper right hand corner where the old in game mouse use to be. i then have the docked in game map on the top left hand corner.
This is telling me you have not merged the maps correctly as at the end should be one map visible, not two.

Oh and have you enabled the "track mining/herb" locations in the magnifying glass menu...?

Edit* pics might help explain the problem better.

Last edited by JimJoBlue : 02-17-13 at 05:10 PM.

02-17-13, 05:07 PM   #6
Nubee
A Murloc Raider
is there any one that can help me figure this out... like i said i use to have it just the way i liked it and now i cant gather herbs like i use to.

02-17-13, 05:16 PM   #7
Nubee
A Murloc Raider
i have done the merge before but like i said it puts 2 maps for my smaller version of a map.

thats what i get now and what im trying to do is get the little map in the upper left corner gone and make it so i can see the nodes on the bigger portion. if i find a node it only shows on the little corner map not the carbonite one.

02-17-13, 06:43 PM   #8
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
turn off docking, that will put the circle in the middle of the map instead of the corner, and works the way you describe.

02-17-13, 06:57 PM   #9
Nubee
A Murloc Raider
thank you very much that fixed it but now i keep getting the square/circlie on my screen is there a way to get the square to be the same size as the actual small map?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Herb/mineing issue