01-06-13, 09:55 AM   #1
kbsmith57
A Kobold Labourer
Round Minimap

I want to have a round minimap but I can not change it. I have unchecked the box on the minimap options (minimap shape is square) and reload my UI. It will not change. Am I missing something?

01-06-13, 08:56 PM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Define "minimap". If you mean the minimized carbonite map, that's not the minimap, and as far as I know you can't make it round.

01-06-13, 09:09 PM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by kbsmith57 View Post
I want to have a round minimap but I can not change it. I have unchecked the box on the minimap options (minimap shape is square) and reload my UI. It will not change. Am I missing something?
Please make sure that the option to make the Blizzard minimap square when docked is also not checked. Sorry, I'm not in-game right now, but it's worded something like "Minimap docked shape is square", and is on the "Map Minimap" page of Carbonites options.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Round Minimap