12-26-09, 04:20 AM   #1
hezbaby
A Murloc Raider
silly hez again

ok first time i got the free version then went through the registration etc got the nUi+ working great, been reading the forums and had a message about low fps so i followed the e-mail and cleaned out my addons and wtf files, now nui is working fine and it did up my fps but :S now i have a diffarent display for my buffs and targets buffs, they are in a box now and not just below my hud any one point out the silly mistake i made ? or what i can do to put them back, the only extras i have running are the stats one and guild chat one.

ps The TipTac addon seems to work fine with nui i did have to set nui to default the tool tip though for tiptac to be able to edit it.

cheers again hez
12-26-09, 08:17 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hmm, the aura bars have for a while now been the default aura option in nUI and nUI+. However, if you had buttons before you can download the aurabuttons plugin from here to have buttons instead of bars.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...raButtons.html

Below the buff area are your targets debuffs that you cast and your cooldowns. I don't recall it showing anything else for a while now. On the left of the hud bars you should see your debuffs and on the right your targets buffs ( the bad stuff ). This is assuming Player/Target hud setup. I have never used anything else to explain those off the top of my head. The list on the left are your buffs and the list on the right your targets debuffs ( the good stuff ).

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818
12-26-09, 10:14 AM   #3
hezbaby
A Murloc Raider
thanks

yer every thing i read seems to point to me having some how got an old version but ill just use it the way it is, cheerrs for the reply atleast i know im not going mad now

Thanks Hez

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » General » nUI: Community Chat » silly hez again