02-12-10, 05:57 PM   #1
Dalhya
A Kobold Labourer
How to disable quests marks on mini-map

I would like to know how to disable all of the quests marks like little parchment all over the mini-map. I just got that since a made the carbonite update. I dont know how to remove it. There are getting me pretty pissed off as i cant see exclamation dot anymore!!!!

Thanks to anyone who would help me out !

02-12-10, 08:20 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The CarboniteReadMe.txt file has this info:

The yellow/blue "Quest Givers" button shows Quest Giver icons on the map. Normal ones are shown as parchment icons. Daily quest givers as blue ! icons.

Button colors:
Dark yellow = No givers
Yellow = Quest givers and daily givers
Blue = Daily givers

02-16-10, 10:51 AM   #3
schizophrena
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Dalhya View Post
I would like to know how to disable all of the quests marks like little parchment all over the mini-map. I just got that since a made the carbonite update. I dont know how to remove it. There are getting me pretty pissed off as i cant see exclamation dot anymore!!!!

Thanks to anyone who would help me out !
First of all, to get rid of the parchment icons, go to your quest watching toolbar (the floating one Carb has) and suppress the gold button (so it's no longer a big one). That will get rid of the parchments.

As to your secondary problem, this is an overlay issue. You can go to options and I think in map or map/mini map you can change them. (I used to know it until I got it exactly how I wanted it) But there is a workaround, either Ctrl or Alt will bring the WoW minimap up to the front. In my case, Alt brings the WoW minimap up to the front, and Ctrl brings the Carb icons to the top.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » How to disable quests marks on mini-map