03-05-06, 08:56 AM   #1
Syvnal
A Defias Bandit

Moonkin Triggers

This is just a very simple request. If there is a mod out for this and I overlooked it, please tell me so.

Problem: When I switch from Night Elf to Moonkin, I have to scroll through my spell bars to the set that is more offensive/balance.
Solution: I would like it to automatically switch from my normal (1) spell trigger set to my offensive (2) set when I switch from Night Elf to Moonkin (much the same way it switches when you go into cat or bear form).
03-11-06, 08:04 AM   #2
Bastle
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
May I suggest trying out ReactionBar, latest version is 1.1.3. I'm the author of this mod and you can find it here http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=4237

ReactionBar will automagically change your actionbar page to and from healing/balance when your target changes. Works for other healing classes and also for hunters where it switches based on enemy range.

By default the Balance (offensive) page is set to page 1, so when you shift to Moonkin this one is switched to giving you the right actions.
03-11-06, 10:05 AM   #3
Syvnal
A Defias Bandit

Perfect, I'll give it a try. Thank you so much!
03-11-06, 10:18 AM   #4
Syvnal
A Defias Bandit

Just installed and tried it out. This does the job perfectly, thanks again for recommending it. I'll make sure to tell all the other moonkin/resto druids I know.
03-11-06, 08:29 PM   #5
Bastle
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Glad you like it.

It's not only for Druids and then not only for Moonkin or Restoration druids, it's also for Priests, Shaman, Paladin and Hunters.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Class Discussions » Moonkin Triggers