Thander
A Theradrim Guardian
Some action bar cooldown spirals/timers missing

nUI 5.03.01

The vehicle bar:
has cooldown spirals.
does not have cooldown timers.

The pet bar:
sometimes does not have cooldown spirals.
does not have cooldown timers.

I know there should at least be cooldown spirals at all times but sometimes the pet bar doesn't have that. It's fine for hunter pets where everything is on autocast but some quests give you temporary pets with special abilities. One in particular: Zero Tolerance (http://www.wowhead.com/?quest=12686) you pretty much have to use the pet abilities on every cooldown. The pet has to solo an elite. More quests in this change have the same problem: need to use abilities every cooldown, no way to tell when they are available. It ends up being a button spamfest hopeing you get them as soon as cooldowns are up. The default UI has cooldowns on the pet bar for these quests.

Now, the cooldown timers I know can be done. I have seen OmniCC work with the vehicle and pet bars. I could install that but there might be problems with the regular action bars with nUI and OmniCC fighting over button text.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Some action bar cooldown spirals/timers missing