09-17-07, 01:53 AM   #1
GrassMat
A Murloc Raider
Cooldown AddOn

Well, I have looked for hours straight and for the life of me, I cannot find a Cooldown AddOn that works how I want i to. I wish to only have 2 bars that show 2 CoolDowns really (CD on Beserker Rage and CD on Bloodgrage, I'm a warrior). I have a good UI that I like, but this is one AddOn that I am a bit eager to find. It might not sound like much, but for me, it helps in some situations when it's very nice to know when Beserker Rage is up to use again when I'm in Defensive Stance and so on. I've always had Cooldown Count/OmniCC, so I can still when they're up, but I would really prefer some type of bar. Anyway, if anyone can help in any way, I'd be greatful, thanks in advance.
09-17-07, 04:23 AM   #2
Takatalvi
A Cliff Giant
CDT or CoolDown Timers. just search CoolDown and it should be the first one to pop up....make sure not to use the out of date one.
09-17-07, 06:07 AM   #3
Slakah
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Theres also hourglass on Wowace search for hour glass.
09-17-07, 11:44 AM   #4
GrassMat
A Murloc Raider
Hey, thanks for the AddOns, I cannot believe that I didn't find those in my search. I searched with wowinterface, curse-gaming, and WoWAce and found nothing. Well, anyway, I got CoolDown Timers and I'm liking it so far, thanks again.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Class Discussions » Cooldown AddOn