05-06-09, 09:09 AM   #1
hdbaer
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Debuffs-Issue, Action-bar Scaling and HuD

Hi all,

I am using nUI+ since yesterday. I love my new and clean WoW screen, but...

1) Visiting Taddius, I had problems to see if I am negative or positive. Bigwigs helped me not to become noob of the day. I did not see + or - at the left hand side (lots of buffs, far to small, but would I say there was no + -).
Is there a chance to activate big debuff icons? I a afraid not to see important debuffs at other places...

2) Is there a chance to make action bar 1 bigger?

3) I started with minimum HuD. The DK-runes are not showed correctly on my screen, no chance to see which runes are active, which are coming up soon etc. At the end, I turned HuD off and used Simplerunesbar. What can I do to see the nUI Runes properly?

4) Deseases were shown properly. However, is there a chance to see fading bars rather than icons with decreasing numbers?

Thank you very much for your help!
Yours
HD

05-06-09, 10:20 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
1) Visiting Taddius, I had problems to see if I am negative or positive. Bigwigs helped me not to become noob of the day. I did not see + or - at the left hand side (lots of buffs, far to small, but would I say there was no + -).
Is there a chance to activate big debuff icons? I a afraid not to see important debuffs at other places...
I'm not sure which hud will definitely show it but the buff icons on the side of the health bar in the hud contains 2 + and - icons. One that is your current and one that is the timer for the next change. It took me awhile to find it as well.

2) Is there a chance to make action bar 1 bigger?
You can adjust this to suit your tastes by altering the following :
Folder : nUI\Layouts\Default
File : nUI_Layout_Default_Dashboard
Section : nUI_DefaultConfig.ButtonBars =

This is what I changed mine to
Code:
nUI_DefaultConfig.ButtonBars =
{
	["nUI_ActionBar"] =
	{
		btn_size = 75, --53.5,
		gap      = 2,
		anchor   = "BOTTOM",
		xOfs     = 0,
		yOfs     = 123,
		rows     = 1,
		cols     = 12,
		page     = 1,
		nuibind  = "nUI_ACTIONBAR",
		binding  = "ACTIONBUTTON",
		label    = nUI_L["nUI_ActionBar"],
	},
And then because you have made this bar bigger you need to move the bar above it up using the following section.

Code:
nUI_DefaultConfig.SpecialBars =
{
	enabled = true;

anchor =
	{
		anchor_pt   = "BOTTOM",
		relative_to = "nUI_Dashboard",
		relative_pt = "CENTER",
		xOfs        = 0,
		yOfs        = 205,  --183,
	},
The values after -- are the old values.

I'm not sure what you are meaning by item 4 and I don't have a death knight so haven't an idea about item 3 I'm sorry to say.

05-06-09, 12:17 PM   #3
Baltharus
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by hdbaer View Post

3) I started with minimum HuD. The DK-runes are not showed correctly on my screen, no chance to see which runes are active, which are coming up soon etc. At the end, I turned HuD off and used Simplerunesbar. What can I do to see the nUI Runes properly?

4) Deseases were shown properly. However, is there a chance to see fading bars rather than icons with decreasing numbers?
im not sure what you mean by the DK rune aren't shown correctly.. i have a DK and use nUI with him and have no problems with the runes.

as for your debuffs (diseases) there is no option to change it from icons to fading bars.

05-06-09, 12:34 PM   #4
hdbaer
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thank you

Thanks a lot for your help.

Yours
HD

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Debuffs-Issue, Action-bar Scaling and HuD