01-12-16, 05:56 PM   #1
dluxx00
A Kobold Labourer
need macro for clicking random battlegrounds in pvp pane

I have found that as of yesterday I need to click on the "random battlegrounds" button in the pvp pane to queue for them. Does anyone have a macro to make this selection so I do not have to click on it? Thanks.
01-17-16, 06:57 PM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm pretty sure that joining a battleground queue requires a hardware event, so an addon can't do it for you. You have to physically press a key or click a button.

If you just want a macro that you can activate with a hotkey instead of moving the mouse to click, move the mouse over the button (just this once) that you want to "click" and type this command:

Code:
/fstack
This will open a special tooltip listing all of the UI objects under the cursor. Find the name of the button (it should be fairly obvious from its name) and then put that in a macro:

Code:
/click RandomBattlegroundQueueJoinButton
Then you can put the macro on an action button and use it with a hotkey, or you can use an addon like PhanxBind to bind a key directly to the macro without needing to have it on an action button.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Macro Help » need macro for clicking random battlegrounds in pvp pane