Recount
Omen
Bazooka
Auctionator
Atlasloot
vuhdo/nui window
Easymail
Crapaway

1) The tooltips for loot dropped (when you mouseover an item to see if you want to roll on it) flickers so you can't really see it. Not such a big deal, but annoying.

2) Today I was raiding in Firelands and everything was going fine with Nui until I hit this giant Bird Boss. (Alysrazor). These empty feather icons appeared over my buttons. Which wouldn't be a huge deal except it kept me from casting anything unless I opened up my spellbook. So strange I know. I wish I took a screen shot.
I disabled nui and everything worked fine on our 2nd attempt. (I managed to wipe the raid on the first).

Anyway--I'm a level 85 Shadow priest. Dont' know if that helps or if you need any other info. I couldn't find any other bugs like this in the forums.

10-17-11, 11:22 PM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Scott's dealing with RL stuff right now. Should be back next month, I think. Anyway...

Problem 1. As I recall, this has something to do with having the dead boss in front of you. If you face a blank wall, so the boss is behind you, the flickering should stop. Not sure of the cause, or if there's an actual fix yet.

Problem 2. Dunno about this one.

10-18-11, 01:19 AM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Do you have to do anything with the feathers ?

If so it could be that it is the newish alternate bar that is currently unmovable in nUI5 without an additional addon. By default that bar resides over the action bar so sounds like it could be the problem.

Either use a frame mover addon or my mover plugin that converts any new frame it knows about into a mover for nUI to move with /nui movers.

That quest in the twilight highlands that you drop from the ground into a tunnel with is an example of this in action so you can test with that.

Then, next time you want to step into that raid take a screenshot after typing /framestack and hover over the new frame that appears. It will confirm whether it is yet another frame to add to the mover frame list. If it is a new one it can be simply added to my mover plugin until is added to the permanent list in nUI.

10-18-11, 08:00 AM   #4
Seer
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Do you have to do anything with the feathers ?

If so it could be that it is the newish alternate bar that is currently unmovable in nUI5 without an additional addon. By default that bar resides over the action bar so sounds like it could be the problem.
It's a meter kind like thingie, you collect 3 feathers and you can fly. The spells should still be able to be used with keybindings.

it should be moveable with your plugin, it worked fine for me anyway.

10-18-11, 10:57 PM   #5
Rhondallyn
A Defias Bandit
Thanks all!

I will definitely try all of the above.

10-27-11, 04:07 PM   #6
reddrumjay
A Black Drake
I use the Move Anything addon to move things like that around.

10-28-11, 08:05 AM   #7
Daveo77
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Xrystal's PlayerPowerBarAlt nUI mod will allow you to move this bar via the /nui movers command. See this thread http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=38529

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Nui issue in Firelands with feathers