06-23-06, 05:04 AM   #121
Archi
A Kobold Labourer
New druid capability

Hi,

thanks for this addon.
Do you plan to add the new druid capability: swiftmend ?

thx.
06-23-06, 10:18 AM   #122
Esamynn
Featured Artist
Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Archi
Hi,

thanks for this addon.
Do you plan to add the new druid capability: swiftmend ?

thx.
You have no idea how ironic that question is. I suggest that you check out the Feature request section of my Author's portal. That should answer your question for you.
06-23-06, 01:37 PM   #123
Dixon Butz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Im getting buttons on horde targets now with perl classic unit frams. and other enemies I think. I never had those b4. Makes it confusing sometimes. Can u look into this? Thx 4 keeping this great addon updated!
06-26-06, 05:31 PM   #124
Nashta
A Kobold Labourer
I love this mod, has really helped my healing for BWL.

Is there anyway that when only in a group the casting time comments can be taken out. I find myself using my hotkeys when I'm in a group so I don't annoy my groupmates with all the healing spam.

Thanks
06-26-06, 08:02 PM   #125
Dixon Butz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Type /groupheal to open GroupHeal's settings window
06-27-06, 05:45 PM   #126
Esamynn
Featured Artist
Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Nashta
I love this mod, has really helped my healing for BWL.

Is there anyway that when only in a group the casting time comments can be taken out. I find myself using my hotkeys when I'm in a group so I don't annoy my groupmates with all the healing spam.

Thanks
I had forgotten that that option was enabled by default. I will change the default setting for all "spoken" heal notifications to disabled in the next version.
06-27-06, 05:48 PM   #127
Esamynn
Featured Artist
Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Dixon Butz
Im getting buttons on horde targets now with perl classic unit frams. and other enemies I think. I never had those b4. Makes it confusing sometimes. Can u look into this? Thx 4 keeping this great addon updated!
I will take a look at this, I haven't seen this problem, but I don't know why the behaviour would differ between the default unit frames and Class Perl Unit Frames.

In the meantime, please submit a bug report on my author's portal.

Thanks
07-23-06, 03:45 PM   #128
Jedis
A Defias Bandit
Can we get an option to move the "Overheal Warning" etc text? It overlaps my target windows. I want to move the text down some.
07-27-06, 11:24 PM   #129
Gallond
A Kobold Labourer
where's the pet love?

I love the GroupHeal addon, I recommend it frequently to healers I group with. The only thing the mod needs now is heal bars for party pets. Are there plans for implementing this, or is there a way I can enable it on my own?
07-28-06, 12:05 PM   #130
Esamynn
Featured Artist
Premium Member
Featured
I appreciate all of the recent interest in the next version. I have been very busy with my work schedule and with guild raiding (you know Naxxramas and all ). I hope to make some serious progress on version 1.6 in the next week or so, at which point I will be able to make a better judgement on when it will come out.

Originally Posted by Jedis
Can we get an option to move the "Overheal Warning" etc text? It overlaps my target windows. I want to move the text down some.
Yes, I will add options to move the overhead warning text to where ever you want to place it.

Originally Posted by Gallond
I love the GroupHeal addon, I recommend it frequently to healers I group with. The only thing the mod needs now is heal bars for party pets. Are there plans for implementing this, or is there a way I can enable it on my own?
Yes, pet bars will make it in at some point, soon I hope.
08-12-06, 06:54 AM   #131
Dullahan
A Defias Bandit
Power Word:Shield timer

Not sure if this is just me, but when using this (otherwise fantastic) addon to cast PW:Shield, the timer doesn't work properly.

Normal casting of heals works fine. A single cast of PW:S works fine. If however I'm being hit, then the timer on PW:S resets with the blows, in the same way that the casting bar gets knocked back. In effect while PW:S is ready to use from a normal hotkey after the 15 secs are up, the Groupheal button is still trying to show the cooldown.

Can anyone offer any advice on this?
08-15-06, 11:10 AM   #132
Esamynn
Featured Artist
Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Dullahan
Not sure if this is just me, but when using this (otherwise fantastic) addon to cast PW:Shield, the timer doesn't work properly.

Normal casting of heals works fine. A single cast of PW:S works fine. If however I'm being hit, then the timer on PW:S resets with the blows, in the same way that the casting bar gets knocked back. In effect while PW:S is ready to use from a normal hotkey after the 15 secs are up, the Groupheal button is still trying to show the cooldown.

Can anyone offer any advice on this?
The only thing I can think of at the moment is a conflict with another AddOn because I have re-examined the code and I can't see any possible causes for your problem. I have also never experienced this issue myself.

Can you try disabling your other AddOns to see if the problem still occurs. If you, a report on which AddOn is conflicting with GroupHeal would be appreciated.
08-16-06, 02:20 PM   #133
Dullahan
A Defias Bandit
Unloaded all the other AddOn's and just had GroupHeal running ... still happened.

Deleted, downloaded and reinstalled in case I had a corrupt file ... still happened.
08-23-06, 11:22 PM   #134
Dixon Butz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Raid heal is broken now with 1.12
08-26-06, 04:39 PM   #135
Malikeye
A Defias Bandit
Love this mod....

Seems that with 1.12 that I need to select the persons icon before I can heal them. If I just select the heal button it heals myself. So the focus is getting messed up I guess.

Am I doing something wrong here ? Any ideas ?

Thanks

Malikeye
08-26-06, 05:52 PM   #136
Malikeye
A Defias Bandit
I just shut ALL mods off and this behavior is still present. Not sure what's up. I can confirm that I need to click on the toons picture first to give it focus before the heal / shield buttons work.

I also deleted the folders in AddOn and deleted the files in the WTF folder.

At a loss now...

Thanks
08-26-06, 06:02 PM   #137
BlackPanther
A Fallenroot Satyr
The reason for this is blizzards stupid new self-cast option which messes up all click-casting and similar stuff. you gotta disable it in the interface options.
08-26-06, 06:05 PM   #138
Malikeye
A Defias Bandit
Yeah, I just came back to report that !

Thanks
08-28-06, 06:25 PM   #139
Zoneh
A Kobold Labourer
I love this mod and can't thank the creator enough, made my life so much easier as a healer, my only problem with this mod atm, is fighting in battlegrounds, healing people from other servers is bringing a horrible error message in the screen and as I'm usually in the heat of the moment healing in pvp, sadly not had the chance yet to write down the error.

I hope this mod is continued to be updated
09-06-06, 12:55 AM   #140
Esamynn
Featured Artist
Premium Member
Featured
Thanks for the tips all. I really hope to but otu a bug fix version soon.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » GroupHeal