01-07-11, 10:48 AM   #1
Sassyxo
An Aku'mai Servant
minimap icons

Hi all.
Is there an addon similiar to minimap button frame, out there, that i could try? I've used MBF for a while now, and I still like it, but since yesterday it has been shoving all my icons on top of each other and I can not seem to fix it. I've tried removing the addon completely, and re downloading, that didnt fix the issue. So if anyone knows something I might try to fix MBF, or another addon I could try, pls let me know. I just want my icons off my minimap, and somewhat out of the way, but accesible when i need them.

Thanks

UPDATE: I realized I just got chinchilla minimap yesterdayy so I disabled it and sure enough MBF was back to normal Anyone know how I can fix the conflict of the 2 addons?

Last edited by Sassyxo : 01-07-11 at 10:52 AM.
01-07-11, 11:46 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You might try posting on their comments pages to let the authors know about it, or, if available, you might want to submit a bug report for each from the respective download pages.
01-07-11, 11:55 AM   #3
icecreaman
A Kobold Labourer
I don't keep most of my minimap buttons up anymore but I used to use Minimap Button Bag. Last I knew it still worked but it hasn't been updated since 2.22.7. Good luck
01-07-11, 02:52 PM   #4
Sassyxo
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
You might try posting on their comments pages to let the authors know about it, or, if available, you might want to submit a bug report for each from the respective download pages.
Have left a comment in both their pages, hoping something can fix this. If anyone knows how, pls help.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » minimap icons