05-24-13, 01:10 AM   #1
lynce
A Cyclonian

rActionButtonStyler texture problem

I have a small aesthetic problem with this addon. I'm using a custom border texture which is slightly more rounded then the original one. My problem is that the cooldown spiral texture, which is square shaped, is on top of the border and makes it look weird.
So my question is: How can i put the cooldown bellow the border texture? Alternatively how can i change the cooldown spiral texture?
05-24-13, 08:31 PM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can't change the cooldown spiral texture, as it's not a texture, but a model. You can:

(1) Change the size and/or SetPoints of the cooldown object so it fits inside the border texture.

(2) Hook the hide/show methods of the cooldown object, and re-parent the border texture to the cooldown while it's shown, then back to the button when the cooldown is hidden.

#1 is obviously a lot less complicated, but if the inner corners of your border are also very rounded, then you'll have to use #2 to avoid gaps.
05-25-13, 05:27 AM   #3
lynce
A Cyclonian

The border texture is the on from your oUF layout(trying match the action buttons with the unit frames) It looks ugly when the cooldown corners sticks outside the border.
I have managed to re-size and change the setpoint, but i am unable to make is stay. Doing a /rl often put it on top again.
05-25-13, 06:36 AM   #4
zork
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There is an option in rActionButtonStyler/config.lua that does exactly this.

Play around with the spacing value:
http://code.google.com/p/rothui/sour.../config.lua#67

Try -2 or 2 and check the results. Do it until you like the outcome. Don't hack the script if you can just edit config values.

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » rActionButtonStyler texture problem