03-06-13, 09:57 AM   #541
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Murfstar View Post
I've had the same issue in lfr, 15 tokens in my bag and no opportunity to spend them.
Does disabling the RealUI loot module help? /realui > Loot

Finally got the bags and bank mostly sorted. Finished styling the frames, and added dynamic sizing to the containers so you can hopefully see all your items

03-06-13, 10:01 AM   #542
noelove
A Murloc Raider
just updated everything and logged in for the first time since the patch. Everything worked perfectly. Thank you SO much for continuing to work on RealUI. You make my WoW playing days so much better.

<3

03-06-13, 10:08 AM   #543
NeonSkin
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post

Finally got the bags and bank mostly sorted. Finished styling the frames, and added dynamic sizing to the containers so you can hopefully see all your items

Wow, this is really pretty. You sir, are amazing.

03-06-13, 12:15 PM   #544
Baltharus
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

really nice!

I have been replacing Arkinventory with Cargbags for a long time now. Nice that you switched over to my fave bag mod.

Also good to see you active again

03-06-13, 02:04 PM   #545
rdobkins
A Fallenroot Satyr
Working well for me except for two small things: 1) dark black circle on minimap when bugsack empty and 2) compactraidframe manager not hidden anymore (i.e. the one at the left of the screen that can flyout when you are in a party/raid)

Last edited by rdobkins : 03-06-13 at 04:09 PM.

03-06-13, 06:11 PM   #546
Evabi
A Fallenroot Satyr
As long as we are making suggestions, I would like to recommend two addons for addition to your compilation:

Adibags:

Postal:

03-06-13, 06:15 PM   #547
ComXERO
A Defias Bandit
I seem to be having an issue with certain buffs showing up on the HUD for my warrior. Neither my Enrage or Weakened Blows are showing up. Hamstring, Meat Cleaver, and others seem to show just fine. This is on a fresh install, so all IceHUD modules are still enabled.

Any ideas?

03-06-13, 06:48 PM   #548
Boomslang
A Kobold Labourer
Nib,

in pre-5.2 rogues had a buff notification setting right below the middle of the HuD that displayed an icon if you didn't have a poison on your weapons, it also displayed the blade flurry icon in the same area if blade flurry was active. Is this part of icehud or something separate? Looking to turn it back on as I liked the reminder.

03-06-13, 07:04 PM   #549
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by rdobkins View Post
Working well for me except for two small things: 1) dark black circle on minimap when bugsack empty and 2) compactraidframe manager not hidden anymore (i.e. the one at the left of the screen that can flyout when you are in a party/raid)
For number 2, do you just mean the little box with the arrow in it?

Originally Posted by Evabi View Post
As long as we are making suggestions, I would like to recommend two addons for addition to your compilation:
Ack, and I just added cargBags

As for Postal, I do like Postal over EasyMail, however it used to have an issue where it made the "New Mail" API always return true, so I'd always end up with the New Mail icon sitting on the screen, even when I'd just checked my mail. Not sure if it still does this or not.

Originally Posted by ComXERO View Post
I seem to be having an issue with certain buffs showing up on the HUD for my warrior. Neither my Enrage or Weakened Blows are showing up. Hamstring, Meat Cleaver, and others seem to show just fine. This is on a fresh install, so all IceHUD modules are still enabled.

Any ideas?
Possibly a change in SpellIDs. Can you enter the following two scripts into your chat window and let me know what numbers appear when these two buffs activate?

Lua Code:
  1. /script local f = CreateFrame("FRAME"); f:RegisterEvent("UNIT_AURA"); f:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self, event, ...) if ... == "player" then local spellid = select(11, UnitAura("player", "Enrage")); print("Enrage", spellid); end end)
Lua Code:
  1. /script local f = CreateFrame("FRAME"); f:RegisterEvent("UNIT_AURA"); f:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self, event, ...) if ... == "player" then local spellid = select(11, UnitAura("player", "Weakened Blows")); print("Weakened Blows", spellid); end end)

Originally Posted by Boomslang View Post
Nib,

in pre-5.2 rogues had a buff notification setting right below the middle of the HuD that displayed an icon if you didn't have a poison on your weapons, it also displayed the blade flurry icon in the same area if blade flurry was active. Is this part of icehud or something separate? Looking to turn it back on as I liked the reminder.
The poison indicators can be re-enabled by modifying the nibRealUI\Modules.xml file. Change the:

<!-- <Script file="Modules\AuraWatch.lua"/> -->

to

<Script file="Modules\AuraWatch.lua"/>

I'm currently in the process of adding such tracking back into RealUI in the form of Raven bar groups.

03-06-13, 08:19 PM   #550
Rehpicul
A Defias Bandit
CargBags - Nivaya

I think the new bag add-on "CargBags - Nivaya" is a great addition. I just wished some one would take over the project because one of the features I found most attractive was the integration with outfitter since I have three sets of geat. However this doesn't seem to be working anymore. Hopefully someone will take it over because it is by far the best bag add-on I have seen.

03-07-13, 01:13 AM   #551
Ordrosh
A Theradrim Guardian
As for Postal, I do like Postal over EasyMail, however it used to have an issue where it made the "New Mail" API always return true, so I'd always end up with the New Mail icon sitting on the screen, even when I'd just checked my mail. Not sure if it still does this or not.
have been using postal for quite a while now and I really don't think i've seen that behaviour from it, at least not pre 5.2. have not received mail yesterday

like the new infobar looks

03-07-13, 02:11 AM   #552
Baurge
Tabilaski @ Andorhal

I get this error every time I summon my Mindbender on my Spriest:

71x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn "Mapster" tried to call the protected function "CompactRaidFrame1:Show()".
!BugGrabber-r188\BugGrabber.lua:587: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:587>
<in C code>
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:279: in function "CompactUnitFrame_UpdateVisible"
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:237: in function "CompactUnitFrame_UpdateAll"
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:97: in function <FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:44>

Locals:
nil

Ohh and glad to see RealUI is back and in full force, I was really saddened when I ultimately had to switch from Real back in Cata.

How is life treating you Nib, know you were going through some tough times back when you had to take your break, hope everything is going much better now.

03-07-13, 02:23 AM   #553
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Baurge View Post
How is life treating you Nib, know you were going through some tough times back when you had to take your break, hope everything is going much better now.
Things are going good. Found a Naturopath in the states who cured me of all my "incurable" auto-immune issues. So far I'm nicely rehabilitating, getting back into the swing of things

03-07-13, 02:39 AM   #554
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

7.3 r15

I'm uploading this update sooner than I expected as I wanted to get the new installation method up and running.

RealUI no longer requires the WTF folder for installation. This should make things much simpler.
As always, make sure to backup your current WTF and Interface folders before performing a new installation.

03-07-13, 02:59 AM   #555
Baurge
Tabilaski @ Andorhal

Hmmz so I'm starting to wonder if it's something to do with this "Compact Raid Frames" because I just got a similar error with the latest update but this time for new Bag addon:

3x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn "cargBags_Nivaya" tried to call the protected function "CompactRaidFrame1:Show()".
!BugGrabber-r188\BugGrabber.lua:587: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:587>
<in C code>
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:279: in function "CompactUnitFrame_UpdateVisible"
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:237: in function "CompactUnitFrame_UpdateAll"
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:97: in function <FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:44>

Locals:
nil

03-07-13, 03:14 AM   #556
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Baurge View Post
Hmmz so I'm starting to wonder if it's something to do with this "Compact Raid Frames" because I just got a similar error with the latest update but this time for new Bag addon:
Yeah, that's just CRFM taint. No worries.

03-07-13, 03:30 AM   #557
DanB
A Murloc Raider
Welcome back, Nib!
Hey, does cargbag have a 'restack' function (yet )?

Thanks to Gethe for holding things together and congrats to both of you for a great UI!

03-07-13, 08:37 AM   #558
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by DanB View Post
Welcome back, Nib!
Hey, does cargbag have a 'restack' function (yet )?

Thanks to Gethe for holding things together and congrats to both of you for a great UI!
A restack button shall be included in the next update

03-07-13, 08:57 AM   #559
usrpaul
A Murloc Raider
Awesome suit!!!

Well, I've been used some suits but RealUI is the best UI that I can get, but there is some features that I need to activate like the pet bar. I want it to show up so I can control my pet's health whenever I want. Any idea?

03-07-13, 09:08 AM   #560
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by usrpaul View Post
Well, I've been used some suits but RealUI is the best UI that I can get, but there is some features that I need to activate like the pet bar. I want it to show up so I can control my pet's health whenever I want. Any idea?
Currently the Pet Unit Frame is built into the Player Unit Frame. The little box on the end becomes class colored and acts as the Pet Frame, and two lines will appear inside the Player health and power bars to indicate how much health/power your pet has lost.

I realize it's not the easiest to see, and changes are coming some time in the future.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI