08-31-09, 03:31 PM   #1
Cerberonix
A Defias Bandit
Question Hudless Debuff Viewing.

I currently play with the Hud set to "No Hud" and once I enter a large enough raid my personal Unit frame becomes too small to display debuffs. At this point I am SOL for keeping track of important debuffs, polarity, frost stacks on hodir, etc. I Have been using the workaround of setting myself to focus, which brings up my portrait in the center complete with debuffs.

Ideally I would just like my debuffs to show up at the top of the huge scrolling list of auras on the left side of my screen. But for some reason or another it seems limited to showing Buffs.

Any suggestions that don't involve turning on the hud?

08-31-09, 03:41 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
At the moment the hud is the only way nUI will show you debuffs.

However, you could use one of those buff addons out there that offer a black and white list of what to display and see if one of them will allow you to see just your debuffs.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

08-31-09, 04:35 PM   #3
Cerberonix
A Defias Bandit
Hmmmm... not what I wanted to hear, but at least I know I need to go outside nUI to handle it.

Would be nice to know what the limitation is with the aura list, or if there are any plans to allow debuffs onto the list.

08-31-09, 04:40 PM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I can't remember if I read it correctly but I believe the aura lists are one of the elements being worked on. And I am sure he has been reading the forums to see what people would like incorporated if it is functionaly possible.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

08-31-09, 04:40 PM   #5
neuralassassin
A Scalebane Royal Guard

just out of curiosity have you tried using simple hud mode and disabling the health race bar? all that leaves you with are your cooldown bar, your targets debuffs applied by you or buffs applied by you if target is friendly and your debuffs thats how I use it . Actually works quite well

and yea 6.0 will have much improved customizing of the buff panels though what your asking for is actually another panel showing just your debuffs so not sure if that'll be doable

Last edited by neuralassassin : 08-31-09 at 04:42 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Hudless Debuff Viewing.