06-23-10, 09:50 AM   #1
Markdon
A Kobold Labourer
Tracking Arrow Options?

I have been using Carbonite forever and cant find what I'm looking for in the options area...I have 2 separate accounts, one shows the directional text for quests (ie fly from Dalaran to Shadow Vault..then when u land it will change to give you the distance to your quest objective) the other account just shows how far and what direction to head. I have looked at the options side by side and line by line but I cant figure out what the difference is between the 2 settings. Driving me crazy..any help would be most appreciated.

06-23-10, 04:24 PM   #2
schizophrena
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Sounds like you are using two different mods - one sounds like TourGuide and the other could be TomTom or Carbonite... check to make sure you have the same mods installed (and enabled) on both computers.

06-24-10, 01:01 AM   #3
Sangdraxx
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
If I remember right, the arrow will point directly to the quest area, rather than a flight point if you have a flying mount and are in an area that can be flown in.

06-24-10, 10:48 PM   #4
schizophrena
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
As I remember, Carbonite figures the time to reach your destination and does calculations as to whether it would be faster to hit a flight point vs. flying at your current flight speed. Something you typically won't get to when you have an epic flying mount.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Tracking Arrow Options?