11-25-10, 01:11 AM   #1
chococat
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Post Quest Problem Fix

hi i noticed a lot of people had the same problem i did, where it shows all your quests as "not being in the database" and therefore not being able to track them and they are not shown on the map. i found a way to fix this, what you have to do is log out, disable all your addons, and log back in. then go to your quest log and track all quests by using the Track button (there should be a check mark next to each one). then go to the big map and make sure the box is checked to Show Quest Objectives (the check box is at the bottom of the map). now try logging out and turning your addons back on, then log in again, the quests should now be shown on carbonite's map. anyway this worked for me, but post here if this doesn't work for you.

hope this helps.

11-25-10, 03:28 AM   #2
Jigain
A Molten Giant

You should be able to bring up the default quest log by holding ALT when you're pressing L. This should save you the trouble of logging out - disabling - logging in - tracking - logging out - enabling - logging in.

11-27-10, 09:34 AM   #3
Paeura
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Well, I did try this. It did not work for my main lvl 80. So I logged to my lvl 53 and one quest showed up, one didn't. So I cleared out my log and am testing to see if it will pick up new quests. If that doesn't work, I will test it out by making a new character and see if it picks it up that way. I tested it out on a horde lvl 10 that I had just sitting around, and ALL her quests were visible.... needless to say, CONFUSING!

Legacy of the Sword

11-27-10, 09:48 AM   #4
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Been doing the new Alliance Westfall and Redridge quests, as well as a whole bunch (26) in Duskwood, on my level 80 shaman. Not a single problem so far.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quest Problem Fix