08-01-10, 10:29 PM   #1
Ither
A Firelord

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I have a problem!

I converted from Ally (5 years on it) to Horde. I have the worlds biggest Belf fetish right now! I'm working on every class (except DK as I deleted my old 80 DK.) Do we have a self-help group for this? I can say this, they are all female and they look the same LOL.
08-04-10, 08:29 AM   #2
MoonWitch
A Firelord
Don't worry, I do the same with Draeneis :P
08-04-10, 09:44 AM   #3
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Amusingly, a friend and myself were talking about this the other day - all of his characters are human females, with the same haircut and color. Fully half of my characters are human females, as well. Hell, I only have one male character of any race (a dwarf that I've been playing since the AQ World Event).
08-04-10, 10:59 AM   #4
Ither
A Firelord

That's how I was! I started this game in beta with a Human Warlock and Dwarf Paladin. I stuck with the dwarf being male because I didn't care for the female model. Then every other character after that was female. Of course five years later I decide I'm tired of being Alliance on Kargath. So I decided to take all 5 of my toons over to VeCo Horde (that was f'n expensive!) and went strictly female belf. It was the only race I could tolerate on horde; even gave Orc Warrior a try but lost interest. However, since we get Warriors on Cata it will be awesome. I love the attack animations for the female Belf Warrior. :P

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » I have a problem!