11-07-12, 03:03 PM   #1
twizt3dkitty
A Cliff Giant

Potential Errors with nUI6 ALPHA

Now this addon is still in alpha to limited testers, so it is possible that the bug is in nUI6, but I thought I would post a link here to make Rythal aware.
Whats happening with the newest alpha of nUI6 which is a replacement UI for the Blizzard UI, is involving the minimap. In the carbonite settings, I have replace minimap UNCHECKED, and i am posotive of this, but it seems that something in carbonite is interacting negatively with how nui manipulates the minimap. If I disable carbonite all problems seem fixed, and I just use Monkey.

Im more of a fan of the blizzard map, so previously my UI consisted of nUI, an infopanel for nUI (nUI Infopanel Carbonite Continued), and Carbonite just handled my questing, and the minimap was in the infopanel. NUI handled the Minimap, and the Carbonite minimap was displayed nicely in an infopanel for nUI.

Linked is the post I made in the alpha thread for nUI displaying SS of whats happening.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...48&postcount=2

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Potential Errors with nUI6 ALPHA