10-15-10, 12:00 AM   #1
SPark6
A Defias Bandit
World Map Issue

Not sure what the problem is when I hit M and see the map I see my position, but I also see a yellow circle from the normal wow map elsewhere on the screen. There a way to remove this yellow circle?

Edit: Seems my addon _npcscan and its data _npcscan overlay is causing the yellow circle to appear unsure why though

Last edited by SPark6 : 10-15-10 at 12:07 AM.

10-15-10, 12:10 AM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
In large size mode, Carbonite moves part of the Blizzard world map into our map. Other addons sometimes attach graphics to the Blizzard map, which also get moved.

10-15-10, 12:42 AM   #3
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Originally Posted by SPark6 View Post
Not sure what the problem is when I hit M and see the map I see my position, but I also see a yellow circle from the normal wow map elsewhere on the screen. There a way to remove this yellow circle?

Edit: Seems my addon _npcscan and its data _npcscan overlay is causing the yellow circle to appear unsure why though
Npcscan has an option for the yellow circle to appear. It shows the detection radius for tracking. You can turn it off in the addon options.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » World Map Issue