05-29-11, 09:47 AM   #1
litesung
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Request: Quick Addon with these options

I like wIn1's addon, but I was wondering if these features can be implemented in a lua script so that they can be enabled/disabled the same way win1's addon does.

-Auto-leave BG after certain time (sspvp3 code still works so you could implement that in your addon)
-Auto-join BG queue (Maybe possible to edit time until accept through lua code.. 0 seconds instant, or x seconds wait until accept queue)
-Auto-release corpse in BG (sspvp3 code still works so you could implement that too, just not updated for newer BG's)
-Auto-join DG queue (same as auto-join BG queue)

This is all I really need, nothing extra like TB Auto BG or Automaton (Both outdated). I tried to extract the script from both addons so that I can add it to win1, but was so confused as to how.
05-29-11, 11:15 AM   #2
Waky
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Blizz broke the ability to automatically join a battleground or dungeon queue a few patches ago, so that option's not available. It requires a hardware (i.e. click) for that function to work.
05-29-11, 05:42 PM   #3
litesung
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

How about just Auto-leave BG and Auto-release in certain bg's (with options to change via lua editing)?

So there's no way to make it go.. "if bg port pop up, then run macro /script AcceptBattleFieldPort (0,0)"?
05-29-11, 06:16 PM   #4
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
No. You'd still have to click on something or press a key, so you might as well just click the existing dialog.
05-29-11, 07:53 PM   #5
litesung
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Okay, what about Auto-leave and Auto-release corpse while in BG?

SSPVP3 has these options, but auto-release is only available for certain BG's. Can anyone help me extract the code for these two functions so that I may add it to wIn1? After this I can finally get rid of sspvp

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Request: Quick Addon with these options