02-01-10, 02:43 PM   #1
Archfiend197
A Kobold Labourer
Angry Node Tracking and Zoom

First off, go carbonite! Been using it since you had to pay for it. However, even with my fast experience with it...i can not remember how to keep the minimap from autozooming in when you are using the node tracking as it tracks from node to node! I know that you can set it to just hold a static zoom setting as it was such on my computer before this one. Im sure this is a simple problem that im just too blind and fustrated right now to see clearly. Please help and thank you to everyone who's carbonite wisdom will save the day and my sanity! lol

02-03-10, 09:47 AM   #2
tornhelm
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Archfiend197 View Post
First off, go carbonite! Been using it since you had to pay for it. However, even with my fast experience with it...i can not remember how to keep the minimap from autozooming in when you are using the node tracking as it tracks from node to node! I know that you can set it to just hold a static zoom setting as it was such on my computer before this one. Im sure this is a simple problem that im just too blind and fustrated right now to see clearly. Please help and thank you to everyone who's carbonite wisdom will save the day and my sanity! lol
The little tickbox above the minimap close disables the auto-zoom.

02-11-10, 08:24 PM   #3
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Uncheck "Auto Scale" button next to the map window close button.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Node Tracking and Zoom