04-03-06, 12:59 PM   #1
Ahzrael
A Defias Bandit
Somethin's messed up

Okay this is my first post, I registered just so someone could maybe help me with this.

My friend downloaded all my mods (a lot) and installed em, so Im not really familiar how to do all that. Well last night I spent a long time trying to do it, and I figured out thanks to this website how to install them. Unfortunately before I figured it out I think I may have made a mistake somewhere, ie, perhaps extracted something to a file or folder I shouldn't have. But I dunno if that was it or not, and thats the biggest problem....I dont know what I did wrong and thus cant fix it.

K briefly here are some of the mods that I'm using....Bibmod, CT(everything), Zorlen, Titan Panel, Discord...there are some others but I dont have them running because I cant find the updates for em.

Anyway, my problems are this:
1. For some reason the bar at the bottom of the screen...the one with your first row of spells and your help bar with the ? and the I, and your talent tree button and the gargoyles on the sides and stuff are all there, and in one bar. I didnt have this before, and I dont want it, and I cant get rid of it. The way I had it set up before was all that was there of that whole bottom menu thing was the bar with the talent tree icon and such...just those icons, and it was movable. Thats how I want it. Also, the regular exp bar with "bubbles" is there too, but is somehow seperate from the rest of that crappy bar afore mentioned, because I can activate a mod option to make the whole afore mentioned bar disappear, but the original exp bar stays, and I dont want it there cuz it interferes with the interface I am used to, and also the exp bar I use is up in the corner below my mana bar.
2. This problem I believe is also affecting my pet bar, which has converted to the original pet bar setup, and thus cant be moved. It is overlapping my first row of spells and is irritating.
3. There is a problem with my bags in which the icons wont show up properly. When I unhide the bags via my bibmod bar, I only get one icon for my main bag, and it is immovable and in the center of my screen, so I have to keep all my bags hidden. When I press B all my bags will pop up, but being a warlock I cant see how many shards I have in my soul shard bag quickly, and it is again, irritating.

4. Every time I load to a new area (ie Hearth, Log in) bibmods messes up and it unhides all my empty action bars that are on my screen.

These are a lot of problems, and I know it may be difficult to explain some of them. I dunno if the problem is with the mods or if I messed somethin up while I was dallying around in the beginning of figuring out how to reinstall my mods.

I basically just want the normal xp bar to go away, the normal bottom bar thing to go away, but be able to freely access the buttons that go to talent tree etc. I believe that this problem may be causing the problem with the bibmod malfuntions, cuz I have the latest version of it and no one else is having these problems to my knowledge.

Any help on this would be appreciated. Thank you for any suggestions you might have.
04-03-06, 01:50 PM   #2
xs4eyesx
A Fallenroot Satyr
Your probably just going to have to disable all your mods and delete them from your addons folder, but im not 100% so wait for a moderater to reply

personally I hate having a TON of addons, i just try to find stand alones for whatever I need because chances are your not going to use half of those functions.
04-03-06, 02:49 PM   #3
Ahzrael
A Defias Bandit
thanks for the feedback

I appreciate the feedback. Sadly, I am afraid, that is what I will ultimately have to do because somethin is seriously jacked up. At this popint though I wonder if it would be easier to do it anyway. This is givin me a lot of frustration. Only thing though is I pretty much use all the mods in the package that I got, except for a very few. But I am not gonna keep playin with this crap bein the way it is. Anyway, I appreciate that and I will just wait for a moderator or someone who knows what to do replies.
I wanted to put screenshots of the different examples of how my interface used to be and how it is now, but Im not really sure how, and Im not good with forums like this. It says the file is too big and if I make it any smaller it'll be hard to see what things Im talkin about on the SS. Anyway, I'll wait for a moderator....
Thanks though
04-03-06, 05:40 PM   #4
Ahzrael
A Defias Bandit
Okay after much work and contemplating the destruction of my computer, I have discovered that the problem with the bottom bar thing messin up was an issue with a new feature that CTMod had made in their update that was comflicting with BibMod, so I deacvtivated the CTMod feature in question, and I no longer have the annoying bottom bar and xp bar. phew.

Bibmod is still acting funny though, as Im having the petbar issue, and Im still getting some error messages regarding combat stats, but Im sure those wont be as big of a pain as this problem was, so now I can move onward with the trouble.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Somethin's messed up