03-25-09, 05:34 AM   #1
Benuz
A Fallenroot Satyr
Zone level range on world map like Cartographer's

hey

cartographer was an ULTIMATELY useful addon, especially the feature that can display the zone level on the map in big fonts for each zone (such as lvl 30-45 for Bootybay)

but since cartographer author is not developing it anymore so i need to find something else to replace it

i downloaded mapster, works really well, but it doesnt show the zone level range on the map

so, is there an addon that has such feature? it will be very useful for leveling up a character.

Thanks, help would be appreciated.
03-25-09, 05:38 AM   #2
Wimpface
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Cromulent

(Too short.)
03-25-09, 05:39 AM   #3
Frayol
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try Cromulent which is the same as was in Cartographer, but as a separate addon. I can also confirm that it works fine with Mapster as I am using both.
03-29-09, 05:09 AM   #4
Benuz
A Fallenroot Satyr
this is absolutely brilliant, thank you very much!
03-03-10, 09:33 AM   #5
mlitty
A Kobold Labourer
Thank you

Originally Posted by Frayol View Post
Try Cromulent which is the same as was in Cartographer, but as a separate addon. I can also confirm that it works fine with Mapster as I am using both.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I've been itching for this since i stopped using Cartographer. This is absolutely perfect. I wish this was in WowMatrix for convenience, but I'll go through the trouble of manually working thin one in. It's worth it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Zone level range on world map like Cartographer's