03-16-09, 10:04 AM   #1
spajdr
A Murloc Raider
Movable information windows?

Hello guys,
is there any addon that move default right bottom location of information window? that one that show you information about anything you target with your mouse, i cant find anything like that.
With regards
spajdr
03-16-09, 10:09 AM   #2
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by spajdr View Post
Hello guys,
is there any addon that move default right bottom location of information window? that one that show you information about anything you target with your mouse, i cant find anything like that.
With regards
spajdr
That "information window" in the bottom right of your screen is called a Tooltip. There are a ton of Tooltip AddOns most of which include the ability to move the tooltip anchor. However for a mod that only allows the tooltip anchor to be unlocked and moved, try Tipsy.
03-16-09, 01:44 PM   #3
spajdr
A Murloc Raider
Thank you, but tipsy dont work, i type /tipsy show, red window appears, i should right click when finished, but info window still dont move, and intefering with chat window that i have there.
03-16-09, 01:53 PM   #4
spajdr
A Murloc Raider
tiptop helped
03-16-09, 02:05 PM   #5
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by spajdr View Post
Thank you, but tipsy dont work, i type /tipsy show, red window appears, i should right click when finished, but info window still dont move, and intefering with chat window that i have there.
Likely if you had a chat window in the same location as your tooltip, it was your chat window that was interfering. That chat window's layer was overlaying the tooltip anchor's layer. However looks like you get your issue taken care of.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Movable information windows?