10-06-11, 07:34 AM   #1
vandamned
A Kobold Labourer
Health Units Change

Nui Shows health as for e.g. 140000 or 13000000i want it to round the numbers to like blizzard used to have them 140k or 13M... any help would be appreciated
Thanks

10-06-11, 02:50 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I can't see where exactly the code is to change it but the nearest I saw was this in nUI_UnitHealth.lua

frame.configText( frame.cur, frame.options.cur_health );
frame.configText( frame.max, frame.options.max_health );
frame.configText( frame.pct, frame.options.pct_health );
frame.configText( frame.mix, frame.options.mix_health );

But I can't see where configText is to see what that is doing with the values being passed.

10-07-11, 04:51 PM   #3
Calipher
A Kobold Labourer
I was thinking about working on the same idea, and while poking around I found this in nUI_UnitFrame.lua. It might be what you're looking for, Xrystal.

Code:
		if unit_info and unit_info.max_health and unit_info.max_health > 0 then
			GameTooltip:AddLine( ("|cFFFFCF00%s:|r %d/%d (%0.1f)"):format( nUI_L["Health"], unit_info.cur_health or 0, unit_info.max_health, (unit_info.pct_health or 0) * 100 ), unit_info.health_color.r, unit_info.health_color.g, unit_info.health_color.b );
		end

if unit_info and unit_info.max_power and unit_info.max_power > 0 then
			GameTooltip:AddLine( ("|cFFFFCF00%s:|r %d/%d (%0.1f)"):format( unit_info.power_name or "", unit_info.cur_power or 0, unit_info.max_power, (unit_info.pct_power or 0) * 100 ), unit_info.power_color.r, unit_info.power_color.g, unit_info.power_color.b );

10-08-11, 03:35 AM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Maybe, but this is just for the tooltip itself and not the permanent text overlay but it might help me track down where the formatting is.

Good to see though that Scott already incorporated checks for divide by zero wrongness which could explain why I have only seen one occurence of it so far with the PTR 4.3 changes.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Customizing Layouts » Health Units Change