04-21-09, 03:43 PM   #1
Bellator
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Latency issues since last patch?

I have no idea why I would be having this problem, WoW has always ran great. Haven't changed anything, I left all my addons off until the updated ones came available. Even before I re-installed the addons my latency and frame rate is way off. It was nothing before to get 34fps and latency under 120 all the time, well except for Dalaran. Now my frame rate is consistently under 15fps and latency above 212. Anyone have any ideas what may have happened.

Thanks all,

Bellator
04-21-09, 04:31 PM   #2
Spiderkeg
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Bellator View Post
I have no idea why I would be having this problem, WoW has always ran great. Haven't changed anything, I left all my addons off until the updated ones came available. Even before I re-installed the addons my latency and frame rate is way off. It was nothing before to get 34fps and latency under 120 all the time, well except for Dalaran. Now my frame rate is consistently under 15fps and latency above 212. Anyone have any ideas what may have happened.

Thanks all,

Bellator
You are not alone in this. Many people have complained, upon logging in today, that there is a ton of lag. Even now the servers are going offline for rolling restarts. Hopefully this will all be straightened out.
04-21-09, 04:48 PM   #3
Shiven
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Spiderkeg View Post
You are not alone in this. Many people have complained, upon logging in today, that there is a ton of lag. Even now the servers are going offline for rolling restarts. Hopefully this will all be straightened out.

I'll agree with this, also not sure if anyone else is having the problem with disconnecting every now and then (just bought a new router so it could be that) but either way its getting annoying.
04-21-09, 05:07 PM   #4
gothicknight
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I have been having issues since 3.1.I keep getting DC'd in 25man raids during boss fights PITA

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Latency issues since last patch?