12-16-09, 02:20 AM   #181
wobina
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by MMOGames View Post
Are there any way to disable the hidden bar HK or make the first bar act like Controled and Vehicle bar at the same time?
In the bindings there is a way to make bindings "priority bindings". I do this with my possess bar. It makes those bindings always take precedence if they are available.

When you're editing the bindings for your control bar just try left or right clicking the buttons (can't remember which). One will lock it and the other will set it as a priority binding.

12-16-09, 12:29 PM   #182
KorgisVeCoFTL
A Defias Bandit
Macaroon connected to blizzard UI?

Anyone else having the problem where your macaroon bars are attached to yor normal blizzard UI bars, and if you move a button on you macaroon bars it's replacing buttons on you blizzard action bars?

12-17-09, 10:27 AM   #183
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by KorgisVeCoFTL View Post
Anyone else having the problem where your macaroon bars are attached to yor normal blizzard UI bars, and if you move a button on you macaroon bars it's replacing buttons on you blizzard action bars?
You need to make sure you are using unique action ID's or you need to make sure your buttons are of type "macro".

Type /mac edit and left click on the buttons to change their types and/or action id's.

Twitter: @IonMaul | Windows Live: [email protected] | Google Talk: [email protected]

12-17-09, 07:28 PM   #184
Donders
A Murloc Raider
Just a question

First thing i expect from a bar mod, that it slams blizz bar right away.
Only option i saw regarding enabeling blizz is grayed out.
Couldnt find a faq topic on this important question so,...
? Do i realy need to load another addon to get rid of the blizz paging 1-6 system ?

12-17-09, 07:33 PM   #185
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!

Originally Posted by Donders View Post
First thing i expect from a bar mod, that it slams blizz bar right away.
Only option i saw regarding enabeling blizz is grayed out.
Couldnt find a faq topic on this important question so,...
? Do i realy need to load another addon to get rid of the blizz paging 1-6 system ?
Macaroon is designed to work with the Blizzard default interface. That is why there is an option to toggle it and by default it leaves the main Blizz bar showing. Some users just want an extra bar along with the default.

However, if the option is grayed-out that means you have another addon that typically takes care of the Blizz main bar and Macaroon leaves it alone to avoid a conflict. Macaroon is also designed to be friendly to other bar addons, because again, some users like their usual bar addon but want just an some extra macro space. The list of addons where Macaroon leaves the main Blizz bar alone is -

BarKeep
Bartender4
Dominos
MagnetButtons
nMainbar
rActionBarStyler
StellarBars
XBar

If you have one of those installed, they typically deal with hiding the Blizz main bar.

Twitter: @IonMaul | Windows Live: [email protected] | Google Talk: [email protected]

12-17-09, 08:05 PM   #186
Donders
A Murloc Raider
thx

thx for this lightning fast reaction,no further questions, almost self explaining ...

12-18-09, 01:27 AM   #187
Darkspell
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Paged Bars

Is there a macro that I can make to change the page of a bar?
i.e. I want to toggle a button that makes my bar 1 either page 1 or page 2 depending on whether I am going into a single target fight or an AoE fight. I use different spells and rotations depending on the fight and would rather not just have 2 bars visible. Right now bar1 is paged and I have to shift scrollwheel which is not a big deal but looking for an easier way.

12-18-09, 03:39 AM   #188
Donders
A Murloc Raider
Mainbar hidden but active

After disabeling all addons but macaroon, i found the mainbar to be hidden but still active with keybinds working. Macaroon reports Macaroonbar1 hit2 at loading but mainbar is not touchable for edit in edit mode and no bar is present with, bar1 status,identifier.
Bars 2-9 visible,create bar dosnt reactivate bar1,gave that a try.
So as reported on load, bar1 is there but not visible and until that not editable.
For completeness, enabled mainbar is editable, if page swapped,bar 2-6 get keybound 1 to =, bar1 still not to be seen.No keys bound with macaroon yet dont know if it overules

Happy coding

12-18-09, 02:06 PM   #189
Donders
A Murloc Raider
Just a reply

Mmm, might state here that people with my intelligence and not native to english, read past the button creation part, so after creating a bar with 12 colums i found out that i still couldnt drag 12 spells, so it took me a few ouhrs (and /blush this was also the reason i gave up macaroon a half year ago) to find out wat is actualy quite simple
Button Count: Highlights current selected Bar, clicking selected Bar, left will add a button , clicking right remove a buttons to the currently selected bar.
Think this could be an update for your official thread imho.

12-18-09, 02:44 PM   #190
Donders
A Murloc Raider
Blizz bars and macaroon bars dont mach

Maybe not important, just feedback then. All bars 12 colums/buttons.
Macbar3 starts at blizzbar2 button2.Button12 macbar3 =button1 blizzbar4.Macaroonbar2 starts at blizzbar3 button2, macbar2 button12=blizzbar4button1. Macbar4 goes further with blizzbar4 button one but has 3 places from the petbar, which are not to be found on blizzbar 1-6.
Mmm, yeah not quite helpful for you is it,but i realy never have seen my frost trap next to my leatherworking, so imho i should bravely report this

Happy coding

12-18-09, 05:36 PM   #191
KorgisVeCoFTL
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Maul View Post
You need to make sure you are using unique action ID's or you need to make sure your buttons are of type "macro".

Type /mac edit and left click on the buttons to change their types and/or action id's.
Is there anyway to keep everything simply as macro? My blizzard macros seem to be auto changing it to action ID. The action ID buttons are causing the trouble.

12-18-09, 06:59 PM   #192
Phanx
Cat.

Originally Posted by KorgisVeCoFTL View Post
Is there anyway to keep everything simply as macro? My blizzard macros seem to be auto changing it to action ID. The action ID buttons are causing the trouble.
The only way to avoid that would be to copy the contents of the Blizzard macro into the macrotext attribute of a macro button... but that would also prevent your button from updating if, say, you had a dynamic macro that was managed by an addon (like Buffet, CreatureComforts, Squire, etc).

12-19-09, 03:27 AM   #193
Phanx
Cat.

After disabeling all addons but macaroon, i found the mainbar to be hidden but still active with keybinds working.
Yes, this is normal. Macaroon doesn't automatically kill your default UI keybindings. If you assign the same keybindings to Macaroon buttons, it will override the default UI keybindings. If you don't want the default UI keybindings active no matter what, go into the Blizzard Key Bindings window and unbind the Action Button X functions.

Macbar3 starts at blizzbar2 button2.Button12 macbar3 =button1 blizzbar4.Macaroonbar2 starts at blizzbar3 button2, macbar2 button12=blizzbar4button1. Macbar4 goes further with blizzbar4 button one but has 3 places from the petbar, which are not to be found on blizzbar 1-6.
By default, new buttons you create in Macaroon are macrotext buttons. If you change a button to an actionID button -- either manually, or automatically by dragging and dropping macros from the Blizzard macro UI -- it simply grabs the next actionID in sequence not yet assigned to a Macaroon button, regardless of where the button with that actionID would be positioned in the default UI.

12-19-09, 06:08 PM   #194
Donders
A Murloc Raider
About bar1

Thx ,Phanx good to know.
Disabeling blizzbar only hides the graphics, not the keys, misnomer here imho.
Macbar1 stays placeholder for the blizz page interface, can (best) be used standard as hidden macrobar and keeps its keybinds until a key is reassigned or wiped from the standard blizz keybind interface.
Note to Domino users, read this and dont waste time on tweaking bar1, Macaroon wont disable literally and only hides for convinience, Macaroon live starts at bar2 !

Last edited by Donders : 12-19-09 at 06:16 PM.

12-19-09, 07:41 PM   #195
Donders
A Murloc Raider
Started anew helped

Wiped my addons and data dirs to install fresh, created a bar and no strange things and even a Macaroonbar1 to use and edit in addition to the blizz bar. All problems gone, though have to master the details yet ...

12-21-09, 01:34 PM   #196
Donders
A Murloc Raider
Some items not showing after spec switch

Made some bars, a petbar and a bar with testmacros, changed spec and had the same empty layout of bars to start with. Specced back and all but one i uncheck my bars for dualspec.
Next is repeatable. Switch to 2nd spec, 6bars are there,click on Macaroon MiniMap button twice, get another 3.
The BlizzMacrosDragged bar has another thing however, no buttons to be seen just vague the keybind and the number of meat the hastobethere macro has for feeding my pet.
I did a few bar eddits, in the 2nd spec before concluding it to be wise keeping abbilities in one place.
Anyway, i will reinstall again,if all goes well then done ,erm ehh, are u shure all data gets written read and deleted when needed ? Nah im doing something wrong here because im new and until Maul post a link where europeans learn how to bank the rest of the world, the least i can do is give some novice feedback....

Happy coding

Last edited by Donders : 12-21-09 at 01:36 PM.

12-22-09, 06:08 PM   #197
Donders
A Murloc Raider
Glitch in macrodragged bar ?

Also this thime after renewed install, after a spec switch 2 > 1 where spec 2 is used to set up the bars, is the unchecked for dual, macro's dragged from blizz menu filled bar, after swich not showing all macros, it shows keybinds and also the meatcount for my petfeed macro,hit the key dosnt work, decreasy stack reflects in the count, the bar works after dragging in macros, so ...

yeah happy hollidays out there....

12-29-09, 08:30 PM   #198
WhiteDragon32
A Defias Bandit
I am trying to use the Down Click and UP Click features but having problems.

I put two macros up for testing.
first: /s down <---in macro Down Clicks is checked
second: /s up <----in macro UP Clicks is checked

both on different slots on the bar. I need them to work like this....I push "1" and when it goes down i need it to do the first macro..then when "1" comes UP it will do the second macro. I have gone into Binding and bound the First macro button to "1" and then locked it. Then I did that to the second bacro button too.

However, when I push "1" it will only do the UP macro. What am I doing wrong?

12-30-09, 12:26 AM   #199
Phanx
Cat.

Originally Posted by WhiteDragon32 View Post
However, when I push "1" it will only do the UP macro. What am I doing wrong?
WoW does not allow the same key to be bound to more than one thing. When you bind "1" to Button #2, it unbinds "1" from Button #1. There is no way to avoid this.

12-30-09, 10:15 AM   #200
Arlaz
A Kobold Labourer
Since upgrading to 30300.2 I've noticed the pet/vehicle bar will not show up in instances: ToC 5 on a horse, Occulus on a dragon, and Ulduar when on vehicles. Logging out and disabling macaroon fixes it. Is anyone else having this issue? The 'leave vehicle' red arrow does show up near the bottom of the screen, but I still have the normal blizzard bars under it.

Last edited by Arlaz : 12-30-09 at 10:30 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Ion Engines, Engage! » Macaroon Official Thread