07-01-07, 03:41 PM   #1
Fiannan
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Lookin for Hunter Mod

I am currently lookin for every hunter favorite mod, it does not have to be only for hunter. Bar mod, timer, Boss mod. everything. please list it for me. I would love to learn more about the mod most of people are using
07-01-07, 05:02 PM   #2
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It is either Nudge or Fudge, it is kind of nice for determining Melee, Dead Zone, and Ranged ranges using a small colored box that I think is easy to place somewhere on screen where it does not interfere but is easily seen.

Another one I liked (not really hunter based per se) is XBar. It comes with pretty much every class bar you want/need, and you can turn them on/off as needed as choose which buttons to show. Helps prevent using all your normal action bars for your aspects, pet skills, and tracking.

Beyond that, there really wasnt anything I used that was hunter specific. I even got rid of all the macros I used to have since the last couple updates.

I know there are a ton of addons out there for hunters though, I just never found most of them to really be worth having or they duplicated things you could already do in-game w/o them.
07-02-07, 02:32 PM   #3
depotstu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Nudge is for hunters...very handy stuff. ArcHUD if you want a hud...looks great and keeps your info and your pets right where you are looking. Take a look at the ones Gazmik Fizwiget has put out...also good stuff. King of the jungle. I have more but I am not at the gaming computer.

07-02-07, 02:36 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Fizzwidget's TrackMenu - will turn your tracking icon on your minimap into a menu to select from your tracking skills. Fizzwidget Feed-O-Matic (I personally use King of the Jungle) to feed your pets. Fizzwidget's Hunter's Helper adds info to the tooltip when you mouse over a beast about what skills it has and your pet can learn if you tame it. AspectBar puts all of your Hunter aspects on a movable bar so that they don't take up space for the rest of your spells/abilities.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-02-07, 08:11 PM   #5
doc309
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
hunter ui

personally i can't live without the mazzle ui.
not just for my main hunter but other classes as well.
but i have added the fizzwigdet stuff that wasn't included on top.
plus auctioneer ( cuz my next goal of 300 riding is expensive).
im going to look into that fudge thing thou. sounds nice.

happy hunting

doc
07-03-07, 11:09 AM   #6
depotstu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Its called Nudge, doc...fudge is for casters...not 100% accurate, but pretty good, Nudge is for hunters...never let me down yet.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Class Discussions » Lookin for Hunter Mod