09-16-07, 12:47 PM   #1
trav
Premium Member

Premium Member
Blizzard Listings

I searched and did not find anything.
Has Blizzard ever generated and made public, on one of their sites all the API command listings along with definitions?
I can find wiki etc. but not a real, official Bliz kind of thing, and some of the wiki listings indicate that they need verification, are in question etc.
09-16-07, 05:47 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
No. but you can download the UI Customization Toolbox or whatever it's called from the WoW site. This will give you all of the XML files, art, etc. WoWWiki is as close as you'll get, though, to actual definitions and examples. That's why it's there. So anyone can add anything and build the database.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-17-07, 03:45 AM   #3
Tekkub
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
To quote the Blizzcon UI panel...

"Wowwiki... they're our friends! They write the documentation we're afraid to."

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Blizzard Listings