09-10-09, 08:06 AM   #1
Latencykills
A Murloc Raider
Quest exclamation points

Hi,

Is it possible to configure Carbonite such that quest exclamation points are displayed in the Carbonite map window?

Thank you,
LK

09-11-09, 12:18 PM   #2
Latencykills
A Murloc Raider
Could someone please confirm or deny that this is possible?

Thanks!
LK

09-11-09, 04:51 PM   #3
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

The only way that would be possible is by integrating the Blizz minimap into the Carbonite minimized map. I personally do not have mine setup that way, so I'm not sure what is needed besides checking off the option under the Map/Minimap heading in the Carb Options menu.

09-12-09, 08:29 AM   #4
Latencykills
A Murloc Raider
Thanks for the reply Vis.

I tried this and the exclamation points *do* in fact show up in the Carbonite map. The only problem is that they only show up in the small area that the built-in minimap encompassed. So there is really no benefit.

-LK

09-12-09, 12:33 PM   #5
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Do you mean they only show up in the very small top left corner of the Carb map? If that's the case, you should be able to rescale or somehow fit the Blizz minimap to fit the Carb map, making your area of minimap view larger. There again though, I don't use Carb that way so I'm mainly guessing, lol. I have seen it though

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quest exclamation points