06-23-07, 02:01 AM   #1
rob1101
A Cyclonian

unstack all

is there any easy way that i can unstack a stack of 20 ietems so that they are all individual items, wihout haveing to shift click press "Ok" and drag 19 times?

also is there any mod that can make dragging each item over 20 times to the AH window and pressing "Create Actuion" slightly less tedious.
06-23-07, 02:26 AM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Not sure if the mass unstacking thing is possible so cant say for sure if there is a mod. As for the auctioning part there are a few mods that have mass auction posting for large amounts of items. Even just having the alt-click of auctioneer would assist. Though that is a rather hefty bit of addon just for that function.

Mass Auction is one that comes to mind but its been a while since its updated, may still work though.

This Quick Split may ease the splitting process some. Same as above, its been some time since an update was released.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
06-23-07, 08:49 AM   #3
rob1101
A Cyclonian

thx i got auctioneer and it is great it does exactly what i wanted plus some

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » unstack all