07-20-09, 07:23 AM   #1
Scythias
A Defias Bandit

Simple, untechnical mind vs. Kgpanels, Kgpanels wins

So yeah I downloaded it to provide a panel background to my healadin's bartender bars so I don't click through my bars and deselect my target, maybe even set a panel behind my micromenu and bag bar, and thought if I liked it, I'd do something like it on my warrior, which I currently have the nUI set up because it's the easiest thing for me to set up with the right interface since, all thanks to the author of nUI, he did all the work when he was developing that addon. The only catch with nUI is that it's EXTREMELY small on my resolution 1024x....whatever goes with 1024 in the WoW settings lol.

So I wanna try Kgpanels, I got a shared media addon to provide artwork for the panels, but....I don't understand how to put it all together...I watched the youtube video but it was NOT the same thing as what I must have had to do. Finally I gave up, logged out, and went to bed. How in the world do I work this thing, or is there something as simple to use as eepanels out there that ain't outdated and buggy?

Remember, when it comes to computers, I'm rather simple minded. I believe if it messes up, ctrl alt del or alt f4 should fix it and if it doesn't, then I turn the power button off and back on. I don't have the technical understanding nor the patience to talk turkey with a machine.

Please help soon, thanks!
07-20-09, 07:37 AM   #2
Scythias
A Defias Bandit

Finally, I win

ahh nvm I figured it out

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Simple, untechnical mind vs. Kgpanels, Kgpanels wins