11-19-11, 12:50 PM   #1
Uzgarel
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Uzgarel-Mini-UI Re-Release

Hi there!

It's been quiet some time since the last time I had a look on WoW. WotLK-Release was about the time when I quit WoW.
Now my roommate made me try it again and as Blizzard gifted me some 7 days free playtime I reactivated my account yesterday. I don't really like the game in a sense of playing it but I instantly got fascinated by building my own minimalistic UI again.

This was my UI when I quit: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...l-Mini-UI.html

Now I've been rebuilding it from 0 and this is how far I got till now:

Any comments are highly appreciated. I think I will release it to public in some 2 or 3 days, just as I think it is ready to be released.
11-19-11, 12:54 PM   #2
Wimpface
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Not too bad. But dear lord that chat.
11-19-11, 01:30 PM   #3
Vlad
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Keep in mind that the memory will grow when you let's say, do Alterac Valley and the addons load sub-modules like boss mod plugins, modules for unit frames, e.g. so you can expect up to double the idle usage after login or /reload of UI.

On the subject of the UI itself it looks nice, but chat could be altered ye, sticks out.
11-19-11, 01:48 PM   #4
Uzgarel
A Murloc Raider
Thanks so far. Of course the Chat will be altered, but as that is not that much of a big deal I didn't do it in the first place...
I do know about the growing memory usage. I just wanted to show the Addons used. And there are going to be quiet some more to manage everything, it was just a wip-screen ;-)
11-24-11, 01:15 PM   #5
Uzgarel
A Murloc Raider
Update... kind of...
well, at least with Party-Frames + indicators

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released Compilations » Uzgarel-Mini-UI Re-Release